Homemade Dynamite 1

"je t'aime"

"fuck ... bébé tu me complète"

"Je veux passer le reste de ma vie avec toi"

I could hear her sweet words and everything but fuck, the feeling of her muscles tightening around my dick is something out of this world.

I sat up as she rode my dick that she loves so much, I cupped her plum breasts and brought her nipple in between my lips.

Her sensitive nipples seem to drive her more crazy as throws her head back and pushes her chest closer to me.

"Merde.." her speaking French is the reason why we were in this position right now. She never learns her lesson, I'm starting to think she likes it

"je ...vais jouir" I don't know what the fuck she be saying but I grabbed her waist and grinder her harder against me, knowing that it will send her over the edge.

The tingling in my body and my muscle freezing up sent me in a frenzy. I held her closer by the waist while pumping myself In her as hard as I could.

I bit on her neck trying control my body from the violet orgasming.

"baise bébé ..."

"Baby relax, dinner is gonna go fine. We will announce my engagement and they'll be happy" she said pecking her my lips trying to relax me, I sighed pulling her closer

"First of all, it's OUR engagement" she chuckled while playfully rolling her eyes

"And Bey you know your family doesn't like me. I know they tolerate me but they don't like me. What if your father totally flips out and bans us from seeing each other?" I panic while my fiancé just chuckles

"Ok, first of all that's ridiculous no one not even my father can ban me from being with you and second, even if they don't take this well it doesn't really matter. Baby, we're getting married. The two of us, not them." She said soothingly. Gosh, this woman is beautiful.

I stroke her cheek looking into her beautiful brown eyes for a moment, forgetting what we're even talking about.

I can already imagine what our kids will look like. I bet they will have her eyebrows and her beautiful warm eyes. Her beautiful alluring smile or her single dimple.

I kissed her forehead affectionately. Remembering all the trouble we went through and are still going through to be together and stay together.

"I can't wait until I get to call you Mrs Fenty" I smiled at her causing her to blush. I will never get used to seeing that

"And who said you won't be Mrs Knowles instead huh? Just cause you have a dick doesn't mean you're automatically the man" she playfully scoffed. I kissed her nose while chuckling

"Oh shut up, you know you can't wait to call yourself Mrs Fenty. And I proposed to you, of course I'm the man of this house" I joked

If only life could always be this simple.

Our playful banter was interrupted by her phone ringing. She sighed when she saw her father's name flashing on the screen.

"It's my dad" she said

I pecked her lips softly, "answer it, I'll finish up packing"

"Bonjour papa" she switched to French as we untangled ourselves.

"papa, nous avons discuté de ça ... non, elle arrive Papa s'il te plait" (Papa, we discussed that ... no, she's coming Papa please)

I could hear from the tone of her voice that they were arguing again, most probably about me too. I sighed exasperated before finishing off with our packing.

Her family not liking me goes beyond just me and her. It's a beef that has lasted for generations. Supposedly our great-great-grandfathers were once best friends, almost like brothers.

But then her ancestor stole my ancestor's girlfriend or wife. So then my ancestor stole the family's land and started farming.

From there, the hate was just instilled from generation to generation. Keeping the beef alive in 2018. It's ridiculous

Bey and I met in middle school. I knew about her family even though I didn't care about it. It was different for her of course because she loves her father and wanted his approval.

She hated me from middle school until we were juniors in high school. But it didn't phase me because i actually liked her bitchy self.

Anyway, I resiliently pursued her. I bought her chocolates and complimented her every chance I got. Sometimes though I'd say something to rile her up because she looks so hot when she's upset.

She finally caved in senior year, after a year of me chasing after her.

We were both caught off guard by how we blossomed into something so intense and real. Suddenly, I could no longer bear not being close to her for more than a day. And this is where we are now, at age 25.

She came back while I was still packing with an agitated look on her face

"Are you alright?" I got up to my feet and walked towards her. By the way she was flexing her jaw that the answer would be no

"Yea. I'm okay. You know how my dad is" she melted into me when I held her.

We stayed silent, just holding each other. I thought about how my own father would react to the news. 

He never hid his despise for our relationship, his grunts and mean comments made me stop bringing her home with me.

"When will this ever stop Rob? I'm so tired of fighting to be happy. You're my happiness, my joy, am I supposed to just give you up to keep a century old beef alive?" She asked me sadly.

"What did your father say?" I asked, seeing the look in her eyes tore me up.

She shook her head and forced a smile on her face.

"It's not important, let's just pack up and get this over with. Okay?" She pecked my lips and untangled herself from me

"Bey, don't do that. Tell me what he said" I said, my voice still soft and patient

She sighed and tried to push back the tears from falling down her face.

"He... he said he found a suitable husband for me, one who could give him a proper heir." She said softly, sounding defeated.

I moved closer to her and hugged her closer to me to comfort her.

"One day, we will be okay" I murmured against neck.

I hope.