"No, Jaemin. You're not in the team." Renjun and Donghyuck shared the same idea.

"But why?!"

"You're dangerous." Jisung said, but then Jaemin pinched his cheeks.

"You little shit~ don't you dare say those things about me~" Jaemin fake smiled as he keeps on pinching his cheeks.

"Yah! Stop it!"

"Mhm..But you know, you need Jaemin to hypnotize him" Johnny said.

" B-but sir-" Renjun protested.

"Nope, he's in."

"Yaaayyy!" He cheered, while the others were in deep shock.

"Oh come on! I think jaemin hyung will be useful!" Chenle said, Jaemin ran and hugged the green haired boy.

"Awww Lele~ I think I like you now~"

"Don't touch him!" Jisung pushed the older away when he's about to punch the older, Jeno held him from doing so.

"Don't punch him. He's your cousin."

"Tch.."

"Jisungieee~ just admit it, you're jealous." Donghyuck teased him.

"N-No i'm not!" Jisung grabbed Donghyuck by his collar.

"Yah, act your age." Mark said.

"Now you're the one who's trying to protect him" Renjun was the one who's teasing Mark now.

"Shut up." Mark crossed his arms.

"It's okay Sungie! Don't be jealous, I'll always be your friend!"

"Oh look, Jisung got friend zoned." Donghyuck and Renjun mocked him.

"Yah! Stop it! I don't like Chenle!" Jisung shouted because of embarrassment.

"S-So you don't l-like me..?" Chenle said with teary eyes, now Jisung's freaking out.

"No Chenle! It's not like that, it's not like I hate you!" Jisung tried to tell Chenle, but he was tearing up.

"Don't be rude to my baby, now I have officially adopted Chenle." Jaemin hugged the crying Chenle tightly.

"The tea is hot today, isn't it?" Donghyuck whispered to Renjun who just nodded, meaning he agreed with Donghyuck.

"Better get out before the world war comes." Mark suggested as he went indie his portal, with Donghyuck and Renjun following him from behind.

"Jaemin~ah, stop this. You too Jisung, stop being so jealous, we know Chenle is only yours." Jeno chuckled.

"I hate y'all!" Jisung then jumped out the window, running away from them. (He's a vampire so he's fine)

"You okay Lele?" Jaemin asked the boy who stopped crying already.

"Nah, I'm fine hyung." Chenle smiled again.

"Wait...Did you just faked your crying?" Jeno asked with his jaw dropped.

"Yep! I'm not a crybaby hyuuung~ just wanna test him~" Chenle giggled, Jaemin and Jeno thought of the same thing.

'he's evil' the both of them said in their mind.

"Well, I have class after this, so see ya hyung!" He waved before summoning his beautiful demon to fly him there.

"That's why you don't judge a book by its cover." Jaemin chuckled.

"I know right."

"So you two are just gonna ignore me now?" Johnny finally has spoken again, they didn't even realize that Johnny was still there with them.

"Oh..Sorry sir." The both of them apologized.

"Just go to your class." Johnny said.

"We will sir." Jeno then went outside the room by the broken door.

Jaemin was having a sly smirk on his face, he stepped closer to Jeno behind his back.

"Don't forget about your promise." He whispered, making Jeno's spine shivered by his deep husky voice.

Jeno held his ear as he blushed through those words.

"See you, babe." Jaemin then teleported away from him.

"Gosh...Why is my heart beating so fast?!"

▷ TBC ◁

FINALLY I UPDATED! I was blank for an hour, I don't know what to write! But I hope y'all enjoyed this vampire human thingy 😂❤