THANK YOU

Thanks so much for reading this story! You have no idea how much it means to me to end this book with over 600 reads!

It blows my mind just saying that!

Yes this is the end and it sucks to say it but it's true.

There were points where I didn't want to write anymore. Where I couldn't come up with ideas. Basically I had writers block.

But then I would look at the comments and number of reads and just keep going.

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me the while time and my crappy writing.

There are two readers and followers that have always voted and was always there.

The first one is @pinkcheerlife! Abbi oh my god you have saved me from the darkness of writers block and have becomed my Internet best friend! To everyone who is reading this and is not Abbi I say go follow her bc she is flipping amazing! ...just saying...

My other amazing reader is @emma_bongi she has always voted for my story and gained a part in it as well. Emma you are and amazing reader even though you started to read my story late. You caught up really fast and I was always spammed by you voting which was amazing btw!

I would love to meet you both in person! That may sound a bit stalker-ish but I really don't care! Both of you are just so nice and amazing and I just want to hug you! Okay I am really weird!

Anyway! I have more stories coming soon! Two to be exact!

Reply my Calum Hood fan fic I believe is supposed to be coming in November! I am super excited about it!

My other fan fic I See will be coming in December! It is a paranormal kind of story and I am really excited to write it. It is dedicated to Abbi (@pinkcheerlife) Bc she totally deserved it

Well that's all I have to say!

Now that this book is completed I have my fingers crossed that it will get more reads! You never really know!

Thanks again for sticking with me and I love all of you! Even if I didn't recognize you I love you so flipping much!

THAT MEANS MY GHOST READERS AS WELL

I ALSO HAVE AN INSTAGRAM FOR MY WATTPAD SO YOU CAN KNOW IF I AM GOING TO UPDATE AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF!

@itsbrooke3_fans

Until next time you beautiful people!

-B xoxo