[6] Espinosa Power

The next morning the smell of pancakes fills the house. I jump out of bed and hop downstairs. I appear in the kitchen and hug Mama Beath. She smiles and hands me my plate.

        Hayes comes down stairs his hair sticking up and sleep still visible in his face. He runs right into one of the kitchen chairs. I have to hold back my laughter I almost choke on my food.

"Hey sleeping beauty that was a chair." i say trying to hold my laugh back.

"Shut up Ci." He mumbles and I let out a small laugh.

         He walks over to Mama Beath and she hands him a plate. He sits across from me. He goes to put a chunk of pancake in his mouth but it falls off and he pokes himself in the cheek. This time I can't hold my laughter back.

        Skylynn comes down on Nash's bare back. Hayes also has a bare chest. Can they learn to put freaken shirts on before they come downstairs.  Like I don't want to see your nipples while I am trying to eat my breakfast! Geeze!

        Skylynn sits next to me while she eats her pancakes. Nash plops down next to Hayes. I think he notices how mush Hayes is still not awake. While Hayes goes to pick up more food with his fork Nash pulls the plate towards him and Hayes stabs the table.  Skylynn let's out a huge giggle. I laugh along with her and give Nash a thumbs up.

"Will you guys leave Hayes alone. He is still trying to wake up." Mama Beath says to us and we go back to our own food and leave Hayes alone.

         After finishing my breakfast I clear my plate and go upstairs to change out of my sweats. I change into a pair of dark washed jeans and a light blue, floral printed crop top.

        I hop back downstairs and run into Hayes coming up the stairs. There isn't much sleep in his eyes. He grunts and moves past me. I shrug my shoulders and go downstairs. 

       I go back into the kitchen and I see Mama Beath. She is having a cup of coffee at the kitchen table by herself.

"Mama Beath, could Allie come over?"

"Isn't she a huge magcon fan?"

"Yeah but she met Cam and Nash yesterday. Plus she's chill." i explain.

"Okay but unless she doesn't pass out or tackle Hayes. Matt is coming over so I don't know how she will react to that." Mama Beath explains.

"Okay well if she starts to freak out I'll ask her to leave."

"Okay that's a good idea. You can call her and ask her to come over."

     i squeal and give Mama Beath a hug. I run upstairs and grab my phone. I text Allie and ask her to come over.

Me: Hey A, wanna come over? Mama Beath said you can.

Allie: OMG YES!!!!! WHO'S GONNA BE THERE?

Me: Allie if you can be cool you can't come over. That's the rule. Matt and Cam are coming over and of course there is Hayes, Nash, and Skylynn. Please act cool.

Allie: Okay I promise. I will be cool. I won't freak I promise.

Me: Okay I'll see you in a bit yeah?

Allie: Yup be over in 10

Me: K

      I hear a knock on my door and I see Nash standing in the doorway. I wave at him for him to come in and he sits on the end of my bed.