Epilogue

||Cici||

Cici here! Ten years have passed and I am happy to say that Hayes and I are married with two kids. They are twins and they just turned one a few weeks ago.

LA is such a nice place. We love living here and super happy with our jobs. I am a photographer for Vogue and Cover Girl. I do photo shoots for other major companies every once and a while. I have so much fun with it!

Hayes and I have been married since we were 22, so we have been married for three years so far. The wedding was fun because all of the guys who did both Magcon and o2l came. It was so nice to see everyone again, and we see each other all the time now.

Almost everyone is in LA and we all live in the same neighborhood. We didn't even plan that to happen, it just kind of did. It was just a big happy surprise.

I can say that after that one year I spent living at the Grier's my life has worked out pretty well. I am so grateful that my mom made me go. If not I don't know how where I would be and who with.

||Hayes||

Hey it's Hayes! Remember me? I hope you do.

Ten years can pass right before your eyes and you don't even recognize it. But I have to say that those ten years were the best years I have had.

Of course I was with Cici all those years. We got married at 22 and we are now 25 with twins. A boy and a girl. They are the highlight of my day when I am not working.

I am playing professional football and it's one of my favorite things to do. The only thing I don't like is that I am away from Cici and the kids most of the time. When I am home I spend as much time as I possibly can.

Nash's wife always watches the kids when I am away and Cici has to work. She works from home anyway because she is an amazing author. Nash is an actor of course and Cam is doing it with him.

My life has turned out to everything I wanted it to be. My favorite time of my life is when Cici and I got an apartment off campus for collage in Florida. It was one of the best memories we have made.

Sure it may seem like everything we wanted to happen happened, but that's wrong. This is only a new chapter and I can't wait to see what it holds for Cici and I.

But I like where I have gotten in my life, and nothing will change that.

--------------------------

AND SCENE!

-B xoxo