Excerpt from Bleeding love

hail came out and found Kamil his childhood friend and partner in crime well groomed In a blue kaftan brown R&B flats and a Patek Phillip on his right wrist standing in front of a sleek black BMW with a millionaire smile plastered on his face while he on the other hand was in a tee and sweat pants with flip-flops on his feet.

"Yo Kamil what's up man long time no see" Suhail greeted his friend with a hand shake

"Maza you are the scarce commodity aii" kamil replied with a manly hug

" says who. You have now become a big shoot in Abuja and forgotten all about us the little ants"
" you will never change Suhail" they both laughed at Suhail statement

"Well if you are still a womanizing playboy then yeah I am still a clown"

"Kuts! You call me a womanizing playboy. Wow" he started clapping exaggeratedly

" Haba Casanova. I learnt from you aii. In fact hats off to you in that department. Who dated 3 sisters at the same time without them knowing and when you were confronted guess what your excuse was 'it's not my fault you all look alike' even identical twins have a dent of a difference."

Suhail bit his lower lip trying to reign in his big smile " well those are the past glories nowadays the girls want to know the weight of your wallet before even giving you so much as glance and mine is dry as a stack of hay in Australia."

"Unbelievable. You with all your flows and smooth talks. No man I don't believe you"

"Why would you when you are busy earning huge- that they are so sinful- salary"

"Ha! I wish I had the time to enjoy my wealth"

"Well that's what you get when you work in a bank and the CBN no less "

"My brother it's only attractive from the outside. Don't let this deceive you" he pointed at his well packaged self

"I am looking and I am getting deceived"

They both laughed

"So what's up what have you been up to?" Kamil asked Suhail

"Nothing much just the usual job hunting struggle. Doing the little we can here and there"

" that's unacceptable. Where and where have you applied"

" you know, where my expertise are relevant and will be appreciated"

"Hey I can hook you up with a friend of mine his dad has an architectural firm. I will let you know when I set up a meeting"

"Ohhhhhh! That's what I am talking about. Thanks man. I am greatful"

"Hey cmon what are friends for. I have got your back "

"So when did you come in to town"

" just now. It's been a while since I have seen you that's why I stopped here first"

" Haba. How was your trip Toh. Why dou like traveling at night sef?"

" don't mind old habits. The trip was Alhamdulillah since I am safe and here"