Rude Much

"Ell please hurry up" Jasmine sighed.
I was looking under the bed for the gazillion time trying to find my charger.

"I am coming. Argh!  I just need my to find my charger."

In an impatient voice Jas said " well have you checked behind the drawer maybe it's still plugged in".

I lifted my head suddenly to look at Jas " I Have checked there....err I think".

I gave Jas a weak smile she just rolled her eyes at me and left the room while saying " tik-tok Ya Muhammed is waiting."

We are finally leaving for kaduna today. Grandfather left two days ago saying something like his wives will throw out his clothes if he stays a day longer *eye roll* honestly grandfather and his drama.

So we will be leaving today with Muhammed  since I have recovered from the concussion the rug-rats gave me and also Muhammed had to report back to his work pronto.

I rose from the position I was and went to look behind the drawer annnnnddddd.... Voila- ten points to Jas - I found my charger still plugged in.

I shook my head at my own forgetfulness and just packed the charger away in my valise and headed downstairs.

".....Yawwa don't forget Kayan Innah Mare. Don't leave it in your car until next year before you deliver it to her." Aunt Jalilah was telling Muhammed and giving him a knowing look.

"And yes I expect you to take the kaya  yourself cause I told her you will be coming."  She shook her head and continued saying.

" honestly kids of nowadays. Someone has to force them before they visit their relatives. Zumuncin kenan?

"Ahm.. Aunt I am ready where are the rest."

"Ah Zarah kin sako..... Check the kitchen or Aisha and Jamilahs room. If you have finished packing tell Ismail to bring your boxes down and put them in Muhammed's car. Okay"

" Yes aunt I will be right back."

"Good morning" I said to Muhammed who just nodded his head and turned to aunt

Huh?

"When Abbah gets back I left the files on the desk in his room. I've been trying to reach him but he is not answering. I will call him in Shaa Allah later in the evening".

"Alright" replied aunt

I turned and headed to Isi's room with a big mischievous smile on my face . I knocked the door but no answer came. I knocked a second time and heard a faint groan.

I smiled -Perfect- I thought. I opened the door slightly and crept in. The room was somewhat dark I had to wait a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. I looked around and bingo I spotted him lying face down in his bed and arms flung carelessly.

I tip-toed to his bed and bent towards his right ear getting ready for action I pulled my hair out of my face and behind my ear opened my mouth and inhaled deeply and was about to shout when I heard a muffled

"Don't even think about it" 
"Huh?" Is he awake
Anyway " too late I have  already thought about it"
He groaned once again and pulled a pillow over his head.
Ha! As if that will stop me. I pulled off the pillow and went ahead and yelled
"WAKKEE UUP!" 
I raised the pillow and brought it down on his head.
He groaned again and rolled over to the far side of the bed. He rose to a sitting position on the bed " WTH man. You are a mean ex"