Flirt

I quickly learned what a flirt Ismail is. No wonder girls are swooning at his feet. I think his phone rings every second and each time it's a different girl. And the things he says to them Ya Allah! it's just incredible and beyond my comprehension how he does not mix the girls up.

The heat was tolerable today but still I opted to wear a pink and white stripped Jean Norman summer dress with a flower patterned satin kimono and a small veil

Ismail is taking me to get a SIM card since I can't be borrowing someone's phone whenever I want to talk to mom and dad or any of my friends back home. So we are outside standing in line to get it registered before I could start using it.

"Darling you are effortlessly beautiful I.... No really you do it without even trying and that's whats perfect and pure about you. Alright I promise to come see you later.
Mhmmn. Stay safe."

*eye roll* from me. First it was 'irreplaceable beauty' and now it's 'effortlessly beautiful'

He turned to me with a cheeky smile on his face and said " sorry about that. I have to keep the ladies in my life happy"

I pouted and decided to joke around " but you left this one unhappy."

"Oh my God ! I am exceptionally  sorry I did not mean to neglect you. Okay tell me beautiful how can I make an upturned curve appear on those pretty lips."

He said that while giving me the most charming smile yet with a wink . I was holding it in but then I couldn't any longer and I bawled out with laughter
" y-y-yo-you ah unb-bliev-vable"

He clutched his chest and gave me an innocent look and started singing and in public no less "her laugh her laugh she hates but I think its so sexy. She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday"

Our little audience started to cheer and clap for him while he bowed to them as if he were a Broadway actor.

" you are so dramatic" I said that while trying to contain my laughter.

" see atleast  now you are laughing and happy right" he said that while wiggling his eyebrows at me

I smacked him on his arm and rolled my eyes heaven ward  and said  "you are so full of it "

He stood up straight and puffed out his chest making the wife beater shirt he is wearing to expand while flexing his arms and raising his chin " I am the best aren't I ?"

" you do realize you look like Johnny Bravo right now" I said that still laughing. It was too much . I swear my cuz is the best person to cheer you up when you are blue. And we are  fast becoming best friends.

He is sooooo insane and very much down to earth. We get along best than with Khairat.  While Jas is always tailing Aisha and Jamila around. Soon enough she is going to start annoying them. I know I would have by now.

Isi- he asked me to call him that - poked me on my shoulder to get my attention " before you choke on your own laughter, we are next"

"Huh. Oh okay"

We walked up to desk and I welcomed the shade the large umbrella over the desk provided. With a thick African accent the guy at the desk asked us "cutting, registration or welcome back"