Jimin chuckled not affected by his wife's sulky tone. "Where do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry anymore. I just want to go home." She answered still not sparing him a glance.

"How about we go to the supermarket? I'll cook."

That seemed to gain her attention, since she looked at him for the first time. After awhile she replied.

"Do whatever you want." Before staring outside of the window.

Jimin smiled. "Then it's settled, I'll cook." He made u-turn. "Now, what would you like to eat? Not the hard dishes though, be easy with me wife." He's not confident with his dish but he'll try for her.

He saw her stiffled a smile on the corner of his eyes, with that Jimin felt at ease. He was on the verge of giving up on trying to understand her but after seeing her smile, he knew that his wife is still the same.

They went to the supermarket and Seulgi let him choose the ingredients, she just walked beside him while looking around. They stopped on the meat section and heard the vendor comment about the two of them.

"You're wife must be pregnant, she's blooming."

Jimin grinned. "Thank you but I'll still get that discount."

The man laughed along with his wife. "Or course." The man took the meat while his wife stayed.

"It's strange, I feel like your wife will give birth to a boy, at the same time, a girl."

"Really?" Jimin got interested.

The woman then explained how women change their behavior when they are pregnant. She said that Seulgi is showing signs of both.

"Boy or girl, your baby will still be pretty, you two look good." The woman said.

Jimin said thanks and took Seulgi by hand to pay for the groceries. After that, they both went home. Seulgi went to their bedroom directly while Jimin carried the groceries to the kitchen and started to prepare dinner folding his sleeves up. He cooked a simple dish, with Jin's help actually through a phone call.

After preparing the table, he went to their bedroom to call her that dinner was ready but he didn't see her there, instead he heard the running water in the bathroom. Jimin walked towards the bathroom door and knocked before leaning his ear on the door.

"Seulgi? Babe, dinner's ready, come out." He didn't heard any response. He tried to turn the door knob and saw that it wasn't locked so he opened the door slightly to see her sitting on the water closet, her head on her knees. The sink beside her is gushing of water, he immediately closed the faucet before going down on his knees beside her.

He saw her sobbing. It affected him seeing her broken down like that. He pulled her down so he could hug her wanting for her to calm down.

"Shh... It's okay." He was confused why she's crying, ever since he knew about her pregnancy, her mood changes greatly and she became even more sensitive.

He looked at her at shoulder's length, drying her tears with his hands while gently carressing her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" He gently asked.

Seulgi shake her head slowly and gasped for air. She looked up as her tears started to fall again. "I'm just happy." She's too happy to the point that she's scared, for her and their baby, it scared her. She kept on thinking how she deserved to have profound happiness.

It struck Jimin's chest to know about her reason. Was she thinking that it's not possible at all? He hugged her again kissing her hair.

"Me too, I'm happy." They stayed in that position for many minutes.

Seulgi pushed his chest slightly to look at his face. "I'm sorry, I've been a bitch lately." She traced his face with her fingers. "I'm causing you stress, aren't I?" He looks worn out but here she is causing him to worry about her.

Jimin just shake his head slightly. "Not at all." Taking her hand with his, he took her to the dining area making her sit on the chair.

"Let's eat, We don't want the baby to get hungry now, would we?"

"It's not baby Jimin."

Jimin looked at her confused. What does she mean not baby? Did she already made a name for their child?

"Then what?"

"It's babies."

Jimin nod his head. "Oh.." So what about-- wait, "What?"

Seulgi stood up from her seat smiling widely at his reaction and hugged him. "It's twins."

It was later before Jimin finally got what she mean and hugged her back. Is that why she was crying at the bathroom? God Blessed them.

He can feel her hot tears through his shirt, this time he cried with her a lump forming in his throat.

"I'm going to treasure them." Seulgi said through his chest.

Jimin nod his head while carressing her hair. We will.

~fin~

A/N

This is a true goodbye now, thank you so much for reading! Bye :)