CHAPTER 11

I'm back :)

***

"... I asked the doctor if surgery is possible, he said it is but since its my eyes.. It'll be costy and the surgery might be too long. I don't know where to find that large amount of money."

Seulgi just stayed silent and waited for Wendy to finish her story. Her condition was so sudden for her but not for Wendy, she told Seulgi it was for some time now but she was afraid to tell Suga or her friends.

"I don't want to think that it's true." Wendy admitted, her nose is red and her eyes are puffy.

"But I'm not afraid of the surgery or getting blind." She held onto Seulgi's shoulder. "I'm afraid that Suga can't take this..."

"So you left him first?" Seulgi asked. If she was in her place, she would've done the same thing too.

But her condition with Wendy was different in the past.

"I think you have to let him know. You need him."

Wendy shook her head continously. "No... no, I can't."

Seulgi held Wendy's hands. "You have to. The money, I can give you. We are here to support you. Don't think that you're alone."

"B-but... The amount is too big Seulgi. I don't think.."

"Don't think about the money. Think of yourself first okay? We'll go to the hospital first thing in the morning. For now, you have to rest, think of nothing else. Have you eaten?" Wendy nodded.

Seulgi tucked Wendy to bed and waited until she fell asleep, she cleaned the house after. She saw Jimin missed her a call so she called him back.

"I'm sorry I missed your call.." She said immediately when he answered the phone.

"It's okay. Is Wendy noona okay?"

"uhm... yeah but I have to see her condition first. I'll tell you everything tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay, don't forget to rest. "

Seulgi smiled. "You too."

They both hanged up after talking some more and Seulgi called the girls to tell them about Wendy's condition, she purposely didn't tell Jimin cause he might tell Suga himself. She was glad that Sooyoung and Yeri were available so they were able to go there. Irene can't go but she'll go with them at the hospital tomorrow.

The three of them monitored Wendy's condition. She might not be sick but just in case she needed something. Wendy told Seulgi earlier that her eyesight is starting to fail so she's having a hard time sometimes.

The morning after, the five of them went to the hospital, they were too nervous so it was only Irene who went inside with Wendy to talk with the doctor.

When they come out, Wendy went away with a nurse and Irene went to the three of them.

"She'll be confined starting today for the surgery. She said that she doesn't want her parents to know, especially her mother since it might shock her, she'll tell them after the surgery."

The three of them nodded. They decided who'll watch over her for the day and Irene volunteered, Sooyoung said she can stay at night so Yeri and Seulgi decided to come tomorrow.

The three of them left after Wendy settled down in her room. They parted ways since they still have jobs on their own.

Seulgi then went to her studio and decided not to paint for the day but organized the paintings. She went to the grocery after and went home to cook for Jimin's lunch, she promised him one after all.