CHAPTER 14

Seulgi told the girls about what happened that morning in the hospital since they were all there except for Yeri. Yoongi oppa was doing something about work.

To say that they were surprised was underestimated, they were excited! Wendy's operation was on the day after Seulgi's engagement and it's the day when her parents will arrive from canada so she told her she'll come by at the venue. Wendy also told them that her parents found out about her condition so they are coming home from canada.

Although it was sudden, Jimin said that he'll make it happen and just worry on finding a dress that will suit her, he even gave her his card but she refused.

"Since I already have a dress, Why don't you go with Irene unnie?  I'll stay with Wendy unnie."

"Are you sure?" Wendy didn't want to make Joy or her friends stay unwillingly.

"I'm sure so please go, there's not much time, shoo!" Joy said wanting to make Seulgi and Irene leave waving her two hands.

When Seulgi and Irene left, Joy went closer to Wendy dragging her chair.

"Unnie, I'm in trouble."

"wae? wae? What trouble did you get into?" Wendy asked curiously that Joy had to make Seulgi and Irene leave.

"Aah... This is really embarassing but I was so jealous I can't hold back myself."

"Ah wae? I know you easily get jealous so what about it?" though as far as Wendy and the girls know, Sungjae doesn't know about Joy being a jealous girlfriend.

"I drag a girl by the hair because she was sticking herself too much to my boyfriend. When she hugged Sungjae's arm, I lost it."

Wendy tapped her back and gave her a thumbs up. "You did good, that girl deserve it, she should know her place! Don't feel bad about it."

But Joy didn't laugh nor smile. "I found out that the girl I drag was the heiress daughter of Sungjae's business partner."

"What?! You crazy girl! You should've hold yourself back! What happened then?"

Joy slump her shoulder. "I ran away. I'm too ashamed to face Sungjae right now."

"Of course you should be, it's his business partner."

"Unnie what should I do?"

"What else? go and beg for forgiveness to that girl or else your boyfriend's company might be in jeopardy."

"That worse?"

"You said she's the daughter of his business partner." Wendy said in a matter-of-fact.

"I don't want to!"

"You have to!"

The two stopped arguing when someone opened the door. Yoongi came in holding a basket of fruits.

"Have to what?" he asked curiously putting the basket down on the table. Wendy and Joy just looked at each other.

Joy stand up laughing nervously taking her shoulder bag with her. "Since oppa is here, I'll take my leave. Then... bye!" Joy ran outside.

Wendy laughed looking at the closed door, when she looked at Yoongi, he was seriously looking at her.

"W-why are you looking at me like that?"

"Aren't you scared?" he asked in a grave tone.

Wendy giggled. "That sounds familiar. Of what?"

Yoongi sat down where Joy was. "It's not funny. You even lied to me but I can't get angry at you, what do you want me to do?"

"I'm sorry, I hope you won't get angry at Hoseok, he doesn't know a thing and just because I'm smiling doesn't mean that I'm not scared, but you being here really helps me. I'm not taking away your time, am I?" Wendy said looking down on her lap, on her pheripheral vision she thought she saw him shed a tear.

When she look up, he was already crying. Slowly, he held both of her hands and kissed them.

"I'm the one who's sorry. I've been a jerk to you, you can't even complain when you're already having a hard time and yet you still blame yourself in the end, how did I deserve someone like you? How can you be so selfless?"

Wendy wiped his tears, though she was trying so hard not to cry, she still did. All the tiredness, the fatigue and loneliness just came surging to her that she felt heavy and can't take it anymore and cried so loud like she never cried before.

"I-I'm just scared that...if things won't go well, I won't be able... to cook for you anymore."

The way she said it tugged Yoongi's heart but all he can do is pull her in his embrace and hug her tight. They both filled the room with tears. She's too good for him that he won't ever be able to let her go.

Not a chance.