Ch 4 ☆ "HELLO OLD FRIEND"

Start from the beginning

Bellamy walked up to Wells, with him carrying a sleeping Gracie. He made sure to lower his voice so that his daughter didn't wake , she needed the sleep "Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh?"

Wells continued walking faster not even turning to look at the eldest Blake "We have nothing in common."

Bellamy jogged to catch up to the chancellors son "No? Both came down here to protect someone we love." Bellamy glanced to Gracie who was still sleeping quietly, she cuddled closer to her father, as if she could feel his eyes on her. Bellamy let out a small content sigh at the sight and went back to conversing with the chancellor's son.

"Your secret's safe with me. 'course, for you it's worse. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you. It's like you're not even here."

Wells glanced to Finn and Clarke, who were laughing about something, with doubt implanted in his mind.

⚜️

"Hey, how do we know this is the right way?"

Bellamy rolled his eyes and pointed his free hand at Finn, who was leaning over a rock "We don't. Spacewalker thinks he's a tracker."

Wells defended the brown haired delinquent "It's called cutting sign. Fourth-year earth skills. He's good."

A now awake Gracie, nodded her head in agreement before chirping "Yeah Daddy! That's how he brought me here"

Bellamy grumbled disliking the bond between his daughter and the cocky delinquent.

Finn who was tired of them talking as if he wasn't there "You want to keep it down or should I paint a target on your backs?"

Bellamy nudged Wells "See? You're invisible."
Gracie was confused and tapped her father "But he's not Daddy, he's right here, everyone can see him!"
Bellamy let out a little chuckle and kissed her nose. But still didn't answer the question.

Gracie heard a distant moan. It seemed the others had heard it too.
Murphy stiffened "What the hell was that?"

Clarke turned to Gracie's father "Now would be a good time to take out that gun."

The group walked closer, only to see that it was Jasper. Gracie immediately let out a squeal and ran towards the almost dead teen.
"JJ ,Oh, my God."

Finn stood apprehensively eyeing there surroundings "Gracie be careful."
Suddenly the young girl fell down into a covered hole.
She was barley holding on to the edge with her small fingers

Bellamy immediately took action "Gracie!Get her up! Pull her up! Pull her up! Get her! Pull her up!"
Bellamy grabbed his daughter and pulled her tightly to his chest he kissed her forehead multiple times "Don't you ever do that again!"
His voice came out low and wavering almost as if he was going to cry.

The two were so into their moment that they didn't notice that the others had moved towards Jasper to untie him.

Well until they heard a low grumbling sound
Gracie whimpered and moved closer to her father. Bellamy held his daughter tightly while looking around.

This time the growling was louder and the whole group seemed to hear it
Murphy looked around, seemly terrified "What the hell was that?"

Bellamy shrugged his shoulders questionably "Grounders?"

Then out of the grass cane some sort of black creature that Gracie had never seen before but just the glimpse struck fear into the four-years olds heart.