Types Of Zombies

Walkers - Their movement speed ranges between slow to medium, but become more dangerous in groups where their speed is less of a disadvantage. Walkers are also fairly quiet at a distance and can be difficult to spot in darker areas. Their speed ranges from a fast paced speed walk to a slow shambling movement every few moments and they may also attempt a last moment lunge attack.

Infected - The Infected appear to be living victims which are still undergoing the zombification process, making them lose their higher brain functions to the point of mindless instinctual rage. They are much faster than their Walker counterparts but possess lower durability, making them weaker. These zombies are easy to deal with when fighting off one or two but are extremely dangerous in groups, and should be fought with caution. Their approach is often preceded by a high-pitched screech. They are fast, agile, vicious, and, because of their speed, they are hard to keep track of during close combat. It is speculated that the Infected aren't actually dead, but rather are insanely deranged living humans in the late stages of infection. This is reinforced by their lack of physical damage or decay.

Screamers - Screamers have the ability to emit a loud, piercing scream that can disorient people and cripple them to the ground due to extreme head pains. Their deafening scream will draw other zombies in to the attack.

Bloaters - Bloaters are zombies with disfigured, bloated bodies which are pulsing from unknown reactions within. A bloaters bloated, partially decomposed body produces a corrosive slime capable of hurting, blinding or disorienting victims on impact.

Rams - Rams are broad built zombies with a unique attack limited to charging at full-force. Though fast when charging in a straight line, they're extremely slow when attempting to manoeuvre. 

Crawlers - Crawlers are slow moving zombies consisting of a half eaten corpse left grounded and unable to walk. Though they cannot walk or move quickly, they are still dangerous due to the fact that they're hard to spot until it's too late.

Lurkers - Lurkers are one of the most dangerous types of zombies you can encounter. With an uncanny ability to remain silent and move fairly quickly and stealthily, you'll rarely notice they're around until they're on top of you. They lurk and stalk their pray like a predatory animal, waiting for the right time to strike.

Night Terrors - Only active at night, these zombies are the worst of the worst. Though not as strong as other types, they hunt in packs and move quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to survive, you're going to have to learn to be more ruthless.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~