Money over erythang

Start from the beginning

"Yea when I did she said her daddy a thug and will shoot my black ass" she said hiccuping.

"Well shii get another backpack" Kendrick Said And Started Walking home.

I Rolled My Eyes.

"We will get you a new backpack and if she try to steal that one we gone show her what we do" I Said And Walked with my siblings back home.

———
When we got back home I put my stuff up and organized my homework I had got.

My step dad wasn't home thank god.

I could hear kendrick outside playing basketball but then a new set of voices came in.

"Did she say she was gone go" a familiar voice said.

"Ay real quick question" kendrick Said.

"Shoot" the familiar voice Said.

"You like my sister?" Kendrick Said.

At this point I had to get off my bed to see who it was and too my surprise it was Riley.

"Nah she my friend bro I just wanted to know" he said.

And with that statement my hopes and dreams had left.

I pulled out my diary and wrote about all the new boys I had met.

Very detailed in some ways but I had a freaky imagination underneath my good girl gone bad act.

When I was done I realized Damien would not be back anytime soon so I decided to get started on dinner.

I made macaroni and cheese with chicken nuggets and mash potatoes.

I had to mix it up a little because we were running low on food which I would have to pick up with my mom being all tired lately.

When it was done we all sat at the table and in Came Damien right on cue.

"That smell good ayo g you want some food" Damien Said And behind Him was boogie.

"Nah I'm good" he said entering MY house.

"Wassup boogie" Kendrick Said while food was stuffed in his mouth.

"Wassup k and penny" he said making eye contact with me and not breaking it.

"Hola" I Said I stared at my plate my hunger had left.

"I'm done" I Said and picked up my plate and sat it in the microwave.

It was 9 so my mother should be here around 10.

Just when I was about to leave Damien grabbed me.

"Stay down here penny we have to discuss some thing we eat as a family boogie come over here and sit down" Damien Said.

I Rolled My Eyes How whenever he wanted to be a family man he ruined it with his action.

"Y'all don't gotta worry about ole girl moving in she got it took care of but boogie is a major help so y'all will see him often" Damien Said.

I screamed so loud in my head I thought somebody would've heard it.

"Thank you d" boogie said "but I have sum stuff to get too speak to you later" he said getting up and doing there little handshake or whatever.

Kendrick Nodded while he was leaving to busy eating before he left he gave me a wink and I gave him the finger.

It's not that I hated him it because he ruined  my friends life.

The day we went to a college party and he was there selling drugs but we thought he was a college boy so my friend at the time started dating him after the party.

He would come over her house and everything but one day she left the room and he started hitting on ME!!.

I thought he was cute so I may have fell for it a couple times  but it all stopped when he got arrested for selling drugs on campus and without that being his real age he got sent to jail for a few months.

I never heard from him again the only reason I hate him, is because we kissed before he left and like a idiot I thought I meant something to him we did a couple things on the side but it all changed when I found out he got her pregnant.

She asked me did anything happened between us and I lied and said no a few months later she killed herself because I was still getting over him being gone that I never checked up on her.

I didn't know her parents had kicked her out.

When I think back on it I was stupid for even thinking about him knowing he was dangerous.

But I thought I loved him when I didn't even know what Love was.

I shook my head at the thought.

I was zoned out in my thoughts I didn't know Damien and Kendrick has started a conversation.

"So what's the girl like" Damien Said.

"She cute petite got a big booty tho" Kendrick Said.

I scoffed men.

"Fashoo ay if you need any tips come to the man back in my high school days they called me death stroke" Damien Said.

Simone Eyes got ten times bigger.

I chocked on my drink and decided to leave this conversation.

"I will be in my room" I Said And left without interruptions.

I needed to find out something to do with my hair for tomorrow I wanted to make boogie regret he left and Riley want to unfriend zone me.

———

END OF CHAPTER 🖤

This chapter is very long this time because I know I've been gone for a minute but it's OK I will be updating more I'm working on another chapter right after this so I can stay ahead 🙈😊