Week Prt 4: Friday

Your POV
"Yesterday, both my grandparents got into a car accident.... They both died." My eyes widened in shock. I was not in shock like 'how could this happen?!' No, people die in car crashes everyday. Just the shock that he's kept in these emotions all day. He looked normal for a while and I only recently noticed how quiet he was. Though he is Saiki, it was still unlike him when we hang out to be so quiet.

I get up and I walk to his side. When he was within range, I instantly pull him into an embrace. He didn't move, not at all. No sound was heard but our own breathing. I pull away after a minute of silence and kiss his cheek. "D-Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him. He shook his head . "Let's just go to sleep." I look at the clock. "But Saiki..... it's 3:26 in the afternoon. Plus, tomorrow's a Friday." He shook his head yet again. "They canceled school tomorrow because of construction they're doing to heighten security measures." I nod. I guess that's a pretty valid reason. Plus it stops anyone else from doing........ what she did... oh no.... oh no oh no oh no......

Vivid pictures of that blue haired girl came back to me. I start to panic and hyperventilate. Saiki wraps his arms around me and tries to calm me down. I eventually calm down and start crying. When you hyperventilate, you can't breath well. Obviously. But it actually hurt A LOT when you can't breath when you want to. (Author-Chan- I should know!) Anyways, I stop crying and just take Saiki to my room. I plop down on the bed and get under the covers. Still in my day cloths by the way. Saiki also gets in bed and wraps his arms around me delicately.

I start to drift off to sleep only to be woken up by a wet spot forming in my hair. I look up and it's Saiki, crying. I knew he wasn't over his grandparents. "Saiki........ Really if you need to talk I'm right here..." He looks down to me and smiles, kissing my forehead and responding, "It's fine. They lived long lives and it was about their time anyways..." A tear falls from his eye as he says the next part. "I'm just sad that, well they were such good people, and they died unfairly......" I wipe his tears away and smile at him. "It's ok Saiki..... Things like this happen. I'm sure they're happy up in the sky, watching their grandson live his own life." He hugged back, and we just stayed silent for a good four minutes.

I get up and say, "How about we both change into pajamas! I bet pajamas would be easier to sleep in than a school uniform!" He nodded and said he was going to teleport home to get them. He was gone in the blink of an eye and then I changed into my own pajamas. It was just a simple white t-short that was just a little to big, so it went down passed my shoulders, but luckily stopped there! Like an off-the-shoulder shirt! And also some short shorts. By the time I was done, Saiki had come back. His were blue with cute white strips. He looked adorable. We both crawled back into bed and fell asleep.

Friday morning
"Check for bite marks!" "Where is her shirt?!" I woke up to the sound of quiet whisper yelling. I open my eyes and look over to see both my parent's examining me! I just up and scream. My mom shushes me by saying, "Sweetie! It's just us! Mom and dad!" I start to stutter, still from shock and from the things I heard them saying. "W-Why were you examining me?!" They both look at each other as my mother replies, "Well, we know you have a boyfriend..... and from under the covers, we couldn't see your shirt........" My face turned scarlet red and I yell, "W-wait! Did you think me a-and Saiki.......?! My dad rubbed the back of his head and stated, "Well I guess! It may be gross for you because your 15, but kids your age do..... do that... Even kids younger than you! We were just being safe!"

I looked over to my side and realize Saiki wasn't there. I get up, ignoring my parents and go into the kitchen where I see a note. I pick it up and read it. It read, "I'm going to go see my grandparents. - Saiki" I re-read it to make sure I read it right. I stare at the note and start freaking out. I-is Saiki going to kill him self?! DID he kill him self?!! I run for my phone and pick it up, and as quickly as I could, called Saiki's phone. It ring over and over, but no one picked up. I grab cloths and a jacket and run out the door, my parents calling me back but I ignored them. I was going to try looking around the town to see if he was still alive.

I had been looking for hours. I woke up at 1:52. It was 7:18. I was so tired, not to mention malnourished being I hadn't eaten or drunken anything all day. Eventually I came across a shrine near the end of town. It was the only place I hadn't checked. I ran in and saw two purple haired guys looking about my age. I run over and catch them both off guard by asking, "Excuse me! Have either of you seen my boyfriend Saiki?! I've been looking all day and I'm scared something happened!" Tears start forming and both guys look at me. One concerned, and the other one kinda perverted.

The one with the glasses elbows the other in the stomach, hard, and responds by saying, "Yeah we have. My brother here is a medium and Saiki came to him requesting to see his grandparents." I smile and hug him, responding, "Thank you! Do you know where he is right now?" He points in a direction and states, "He should be over there." I nod and run in that direction while yelling back, "Thank you so much!!"

I keep running till I see Saiki sitting on a bench, looking over to his right and smiling, talking to someone. But I didn't see anyone. I run over yelling, "Saiki!" He looks over and get up. He meets me half way and grabs my hand. I blink then suddenly, two old people became visible on the bench he was sitting on. One was an old woman with a smiling face and the other was an old man with one of those smug tsundere faces. I guess they were his grandparents. Saiki walks me over to them and says, "This is my girlfriend, (Y.N)." They both have shocked looks on their faces which then turn to smiles. The old woman get up and tries to hug us, only to have her fall through both of us being as she was a ghost. "Oh Ku sweetie! That's fantastic!" She says. She then turns to me and states, "You picked a very beautiful one! I bet she's just as beautiful on the inside!" I smile and reply, "Thank you ma'am."

She nods and looks up at the setting sun. She turns back to Saiki and says, "It's about time for us to go. We'll always be watching you Kusuo! Watching you grow and become an amazing person!" Saiki grandfather then gets up from the bench and walks over, taking his wife's hand while looking at Saiki. Both of them then proceeded to state, "We love you Kusuo." Saiki smiles and start to cry again. I hug him and try to calm him down. His grandmother walk over to me and says, "Please take care of Kusuo! I know one day you'll be a great wife, and an excellent granddaughter in law!" Saiki show the slightest of red in his cheeks from embarrassment while I turn into s human tomato! "I-I will ma'am! I love him very much!" She nods and turns back to her husband. "You ready to go dear?" He nods and they start to walk away. A gust of wind blows and they vanish slowly.