Monday Pt 2

Hairo's POV
I stare with a questioning look in my face at (Y.N) as well as the principal and Nendo. We were waiting for her answer eagerly to finally stop her bullying. "Yes they are both students. Their names are Kokomi Teruhashi and Chiyo Yumehara." (Y.N)'s answer left me in a state of shock. 'W-why would Teruhashi and Yumehara bully (Y.N)? What's their purpose?!' I thought. But I wasn't just shocked, I was angry! Angry that we've all been in the same friend group but I was too blind to see it! Damn!

I then realized I hadn't seen Saiki today. He was fine Friday so why was he absent? He should be here to comfort her. Though I guess I can only assume he's sick. I walk over to (Y.N), who was lightly crying and rested my hand on her shoulder. "Hey. It's going to be fine. Me, Nendo, Kaidou, Mera, and Saiki won't let them touch you! I swear we'll keep you safe!" I reassured her. She looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back then looked up to Nendo who nodded as well. I'll be honest. I've never EVER seen Nendo so serious. But now we know how lucky all of us are too have Nendo. Especially as a friend. He is a good guy.

The principal was processing the information he had just received and had said into the P.A, "May I please have students Teruhashi and Yumehara to the office." I looked back to (Y.N) who had a look of terror on her face. She covered her face with her hands and started crying more. I think she was really scared. I gripped her shoulder to remind her I was still here and she seemed to have calmed down. She didn't calm down much though.

Teruhashi's POV
"May I please have students Teruhashi and Yumehara to the office." My eyes widened as people around me looked and me and Chiyo. 'That damn bitch!' I thought to myself. It seemed like Chiyo's facial expression matched my anger. We both acted with innocence and we walked down to the office. People we passed by looked at us with confused faces and in response we shrugged like we had no idea what was going on. Oh but we did. And (Y.N)'s really gonna get it later!

I open the door to the principal's office with Chiyo close behind me. We walk to the back and saw the principal along with Hairo, Nendo, and her. "Yes sir? What do you need us for?" I asked using my amazing acting skills to really make it feel real. "I hear that you and miss Yumehara are very bad bullies of (Y.N)'s." The principal states. 'So she did snitch." I think with an angry tone. I notice out of the corner of my eye that after I finished my thought, (Y.N) had flinched a little. I look to Hairo and Nendo to see very angry looking faces as they looked at me. Then Chiyo steps in with also very good acting asking, "W-what? Why would we ever bully (Y.N)?" I noticed (Y.N) was also giving us some glares, but they weren't t as angry as Hairo's and Nendo's.

Then the problem states, "Well, if (Y.N) were to give a specific time, date, and location in the school where a potentially bullying could have occurred, then I would be able to look it up on the school's cameras." We all turn to (Y.N) as she faces the principal and says, "Friday at 12:04 pm, second floor girls bathroom." The principal nodded and started logging into his computer to pull it up. Chiyo gave me a worried look, but I returned her look with a reassuring smile. 'Heh. He can try, but he won't have any luck finding it! This morning, I snuck into this office and deleted the footage! He'll find nothing and me and Chiyo will be all clear!' I thought o myself. In such a freaking genius.

Your POV
Little to Teruhashi's knowing, I heard exactly what she said. Or thought. Saiki was right. God really must love this girl in order for her to get away with something like that. But luckily for me, I'm more powerful than her. Without anyone noticing, I used 'Restoration' on the principal's computer to set it back to its state 24 hours ago. The footage should now be available.

After a few more clicks, the principal pulls up the footage and shows it to us all. Safe to say Teruhashi wasn't at all happy with this. 'W-WHAT?! HIW DID HE FIND THAT?!! I DEFINITELY DELETED IT THIS MORNING!!' She shouted in her mind. We saw everything, from Yumehara giving me that bruise and practically chocking me, to her threats and plans. Hairo's and Nendo's expressions got angrier and angrier the more they watched. Eventually, the tape ended with me and Yumehara walking out of the bathroom. We all turned to Teruhashi and Yumehara to pick up on their reactions. Teruhashi, not surprisingly, had a look of annoyance in her face. But to my surprise, Yumehara's expression was filled with sadness and.........guilt?

Hairo slammed his hand on the desk. Not hard enough to make a dent, but still very very hard as he screamed to them, "WHAT THE HELL IS WRING WITH YOU?!" Yumehara flinched as she was obviously scared by his sudden, yet very expected outburst. But I think something in Teruhashi just.........snapped. She took a couple steps back to have all of us in her sight before she started her very loud screaming fit. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN? DID YOU REALLY EXPECT SOME RANDOM BITCH TO COME INTO MY LIFE UNEXPECTEDLY AND UNINVITED TO STEAL WHATS MINE AND WALK AWAT WITHOUT PUNISHMENT?! IF IT WEREN'T FOR HER ASS TELLING YOU, WE WOULD HAVE TAKEN IT WAY FARTHER! PROBABLY TO THE POINT OF BLOOD SHED! OR EVEN BETER, MURDER!!!!" She then starts laughing hysterically like she was some sort of mentally insane person. I was frozen in place with horror and terror taking over my body. I was too scared to make a sound. But once I accidentally did, I regretted it...

Out of no where, an unwanted and unexpected squeak came out of my mouth in fear. Teruhashi looked over to me with abnormal wide eyes that held crazy and in a quick movement, opened the window next to her, grabbed my left arm, causing me to yelp with a mixture of pain and terror as she pulled me to the window and shoved me right out it. We were on the fifth floor meaning this fall would definitely do some damage. I was in such shock and horror that the thought of using my powers hadn't even came across my mind. The last thing I see before I hit the ground is the blue sky as I rush away from it towards the ground. The last thing I hear before hitting the ground is my name being shouted and crazy laughter. The impact and force of the fall worked hard against me as my head hit the ground and everything faded to black in a matter of seconds.

Saiki's POV
I lay on my bed as thoughts keep rushing into my head if all the terrible things that could happen today. They were the last things I wanted to think about, but (Y.N)'s safety was the first. Then, I get a call. I sat up and looked at my phone confused. No form of communication was supposed to be working while 'Bag' was in use. That means the ember ended 'bag', or the ember lost control of it. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Hairo who was calling me. I was even more confused. It was like 7:40, close to class time. Why was he calling me? The second I pick up I hear screaming and crying in the background. Then, Hairo starts crying into the phone. "S-Saiki! Y-You have to come to the school! I-it's (Y-Y.N)! S-she got pushed out the window!"