Should we tell them?

Your POV
The setting was perfect. The proposal was perfect. Saiki is perfect. He's the only man who has ever confessed to me, and meant it. I know he means it. His actions and words are genuine and heartfelt. He's the perfect, and only guy I will ever need. I love Kusuo Saiki.

Which reminds me, he called me by my actual name when asking me to date him. So I guess it's ok to call him Kusuo! After all, he means enough to me, and we don't always have to be so formal! But Saiki is the name I first fell in live with! So I'll continue to call him Saiki for now! I went in to hug him after he had asked me out. I was happy, and he was too! We were both in our own world and at peace with each other in the other's embrace!

I looked up to him and smiled. I wanted to show how ungodly happy I was to tell him how much he means to me. Though it want as big as mine, he did crack a smile before leaning in to kiss my forehead. I giggled and took his hand in mine to show other people that he was with me! And that we had a beautiful relationship.

Then, a thought came to me. 'What will the others think?' Normal people would brush it off and say, "They'll understand! There're our friends!" However, it is a fact that groups are affected when two members start dating. The two who are dating start to develop a different routine than the routine that the rest of the group follows. There for, it tends to make the group act differently and possibly eventually split up. Like the Gravity Falls episode, "The Love God". The last thing I wanted was for such an amazing group of friends like ours to possibly split up!

Saiki noticed my being quiet and asked me, "Is something wrong?" I looked up to him and asked him what I had previously thought. "What will the others think? Of our relationship I mean." I asked. He looked the slightest bit confused then shortly knew why I was concerned. We are both psychic and have similar personalities. I'm not very surprised how little time it took him to figure out why I asked that. "What does it matter? If we tell them or not, I still plan for us to be together." He responded. I smiled up at him and said, "Yeah, I plan to be with you too! No matter what! It's just..... I don't like keeping big important secrets from people I find important. On the other hand, if we do tell them, there is the possibility that..... you know." He nodded and pulled me into yet another hug. This hug was comforting and gentle. It felt nice. "Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen. I promise." Saiki reassured. I nodded and accidentally drifted off to sleep. While still in Saiki's arms, on a park bench in Kinkakuji.

Saiki's POV
Geez. She fell asleep. It honestly didn't really bother me though. I liked being close to her. I looked around to see if anyone was nearby. When the cost was clear, I quickly teleported to (Y.N)'s apartment. I was in her room and tucked her into her bed. I decided to stay after that, mainly to cook her and me dinner, and so I could silently clear my head of some things. Mostly what (Y.N) had brought up earlier. Should we tell them or not.

I'm not fully against telling our group. Yes, Teruhashi and Yumehara would definitely be heartbroken. But I think the rest would take it fine. However, there is a very small chance that the girls don't take it well at all. We all know Teruhashi can get extremely jealous. And Yumehara's rage could also be another big problem. Not to me. But to (Y.N). I'm not ashamed to admit that I am afraid that someone could possibly hurt (Y.N) again because of our relationship. If there is any chance that we could tell them and (Y.N) wouldn't get hurt, then I'm fully for telling our friends. However, there is always that chance. So I'm not sure what to do.

I realized neither of us had done our homework. I just did what I do sometimes and copied some kid's homework and printed it onto our papers. Now that that was done, I guess I should start making dinner. I sent a telepathic message to both my parent's minds telling them I was staying at a friends house for the night. And yeah, you read right. I am staying for the night again. Both of us wanted to be close to the other, so it's for the best. Plus, tomorrow is Friday. I was preparing to make food when (Y.N)'s bedroom door opened, revealing an exhausted looking (Y.N) yawning at the door. She looked over at me and asked, "What are you doing?" While walking over to me. I responded with, "I'm making dinner." She then exclaimed, "No, you don't have to! Your my guest! I should be making the food for you!" I lightly smiled and ruffled her hair saying, "It's fine. Go sit down. Dinner will be ready soon." She shook her head and insisted, "How about we make dinner together?" She grabbed the utensil I was planning to use and held it in her hand while smiling cutely. I sighed and replied, "Yeah sure." She smiled wider as she took one part of preparation, and I took the other.

Your POV
What Saiki had planned for us to make was a secret from me until the recipe he was putting together started to seem familiar. We were making (F.F)! My favorite!! I'm surprised he knew what it was! I don't think it ever came up in conversation between us! Whatever. It was fun to make it with him! And especially to eat it with him. I was sitting with my own dish when he held up his fork/spoon, quietly telling me to eat it. I blushed as this was a classic romantic cliché for couples to do when eating.

I opened my mouth and he gently put the fork/spoon in my mouth. I giggled after swallowing and held out my fork/spoon for him to take a bite/sip as well! I was about to put it in his mouth when I quickly shoved it into mine. The also classic fake out. He looked at me a little annoyed as I was laughing at my "clever" trick.

Later that night, I was getting settled into bed when Saiki came into my room. "Do you need something?" I asked, confused as to why he was in my room. I was standing up adjusting the light next to me when he basically tackled me onto the bed. I was blushing as he lifted his head to my face for his eyes to meet mine. He kissed me on my lips and I kissed back. We kissed for a little longer until I stated, "Its  about time for bed. Kay?" He nodded and used his psychic powers to turn off any remaining lights in the house. And we feel asleep in each other's arms.