Getting to know Saiki

Author-Chan: I quickly wanted to state that ⬆️ is my own art! And this is what I imagine myself as while writing this story! Goes to show how different we all look! But we're all beautiful!! Ok! Story time!
Your POV
After that awkward lunch, it was nice to be able to go to the class that teaches the subject I love the most. (F.S) class! Although I still do wonder why Saiki came up to me and sat down. Speaking of which, why he didn't say anything at all? All I know is that I'm sure we were uncomfortable with the silence and all.

The rest of the day flies by quickly and it's now the end of the school day. I didn't get much of a tour when I came to visit the headmaster, so I decided to have a look around. While walking around, I stumbled across that red haired boy I saw earlier. We locked eyes when he turned the corner of the hall I was walking down. He quickly rushes up to me and exclaims, "Hey there! I'm Hairo! Representative of class three! It's nice to meet you!" As he extends his hand to shake my own.

I already knew what I nice guy he was, but I didn't know how nice he was cause in his mind he said, 'I can't wait to get to know her! She seems really nice and cool!' I blushed a little as I took his hand and said, "N-nice to meet you too."

He nodded as said, "If there are any questions you have, please feel free to ask me!" Though it would usually take some people a minute to figure out what they wanted to ask, I quickly blurted out, "W-who is Saiki?" He gave me the most confused look for a minute. And I couldn't blame him. When you ask a class representative something, I bet they don't get that often.

He puts his hands to his chin as he thinks. A moment later he smiles and responds, "Saiki is a pretty cool friend of mine! Though he is usually quiet, he can be lots of fun to hang out with!" I was honestly a little shocked because that did not really seem like him. Even though I only talked to him once. I nodded and said, "T-thanks." He nodded but then asked, "Why do you want to know?" I knew he would ask this so I already came up with a response that made sense. "Were p-partners for a project in m-math class." He smiles and said, "Oh ok! Hey, I gotta run off to tennis practice but it was great meeting you!" You nod and he runs off down the hall.

After that, I wanted to head to the library to try and study for a test that was in a week. I know I had a while, but I learned to study when you can no matter how many days or weeks it was away. I open the door to the library and I was surprised to see a certain someone at one of the tables.

Saiki's POV
I was studying for a test we have soon. It's such a pain when everyone is bombarding me wanting to hang out. But today is different. The library is silent, and I haven't seen any of them. I might actually be able to enjoy my afternoon.

Then, the doors to the library open. I looked up to see what it was, and it was (L.N). She seemed to notice me. And sort of slowly and shyly walked to the table I was sitting at, and took the seat next to me. "H-hey Saiki." She said, waving her hand. I didn't respond. While I was interested in this girl, I was not at the moment. I was trying to study.

She took a peek at the book I was reading and looked back at me. She then said, "I-I'm Also studying that." I looked over at her and tried to read her mind again. Nothing. She blushed a little before asking, "C-can we study t-together?" I was still looking at her when she said that, so I couldn't just turn away. It would be way to rude. 'What a pain.' I thought. I sighed and nodded then put the book in between us. She scooted her chair over a little to get a better view of the book.

After a couple minutes of both of us reading, she looks up to me and quietly asked, "Hey S-Saiki? Can we be f-friends?" I looked at her in surprise because I never expected anyone to say that. Just because so many people just hang around me and automatically assume we're friends. But she.....She asked.

I was stunned because no one ever really asked me to be friends. Even when I was little. Not knowing exactly what to say, I nod and return my attention to the book. She started gleaming with happiness. Something I haven't seen her do ever. Though I have only known her for a day. Without warning, she hugs me quickly then said, "T-thank you!" Before smiling warmly. That warm smile was the kind of smile that a mother would do when her baby just stood up for the first time. It was a genuine and heartfelt.

I started to smile as well. Though it was not as big as her's. This is the happiest I've ever seen her. And for some weird reason, it kind of made me, amused? I like seeing different sides of people because it is often amusing. But I just don't know if 'amused' is the right word.
'What a pain.'

Your POV
That nod, though it was small, almost made me the happiest I've ever been! Saiki was my first official friend. And I wish I could have conveyed the exact words to describe how I was feeling, but all that ended coming out was a colossal smile.

We studied a bit more and eventually I sat up saying, "I need to get h-home! I'll se you tomorrow!" He nodded and stood up as well. Then, for the first time, he said to me, "I'll walk home with you." Those were the first words that he ever said to me. But the weird thing was, I didn't see his lips moving. Nor were they making any sound.

I nodded and started walking as he was walking right beside me. I was still thinking about how he could of made sound without actually, saying something.
'Is he a psychic?' I thought. Almost immediately after I thought that, he turned to me suddenly quick and looked at me with surprised eyes.