"Emma you can't go either." Dad shook his head.

"My husband and my sister are in town and in danger right now. Who would I be if I didn't try to save them?" I asked looking at him. "I have to do this." I nodded to him.

"Promise you'll make it back?" He asked as I nodded.

"And I'll make it back too." Caroline added.

"Living without a mother is something I'd never wish on those girls. You have to go with them." I looked at Caroline. The bell rang again.

"I'm going with you. I'll be back in time and meet you, Ric. I promise." She assured.

I sighed. "We don't have time to argue this anymore. Be safe dad. Get them somewhere safe." I spoke hugging him. "I love you."

"Please don't do anything stupid." He asked as I let out a scoff.

"I'll try my best." I replied with a smile.

We met Stefan at the high school and he told us Elena was in the boiler room. We couldn't get her out and the only thing that could was magic.

"Of course. That's why he wanted my magic because if I had it we wouldn't this damn situation!" I spoke punching the wall.

"We'll figure it out Em." Stefan assured as my knuckles started to heal.

"Still I can't believe I became useless right when she needed me most." I shook my head looking at him upset.

"I'll call Bonnie and ask her if she can bring the girls back." Caroline nodded.

She told Bonnie the situation after she answered the phone and found out that they were to far away all ready.

"What are we supposed to do?" Caroline asked. 

"I'm not leaving my sister." I spoke.

"It isn't just her." Stefan spoke as I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked.

"Damon won't leave her here to die." He replied as I took a breath. Of course he wouldn't. He loved her.

"Emma, Caroline you need to get out now. Take the tunnels. It'll be faster for you." Dad spoke as I sighed.

Caroline hung up and I covered my face. "I can't believe this is happening." She spoke as I looked at her.

"I'm not going yet. Not til I've done everything I can, but Caroline you need to leave." I replied looking at her.

"I know, I know." She replied as we looked to Stefan.

"I have to try and convince Damon." He spoke looking at us worried.

"Can you?" Caroline asked unsure.

"I don't know but I have to try." He replied. Caroline wrapped both of us in a hug.

"I love you guys. I know this isn't how your wedding was supposed to go, but I hope you both make it out of here." She spoke as I held onto her crying lightly.

"Take care of the girls. Just in case I-" I started sadly.

"No you're making it out of here. Both of you are." Caroline replied crying a bit. "Please, please, be smart and safe." She added as we nodded. She sighed and ran out.

I looked at Stefan worried. "You should go to Em." He spoke as I looked at him.

"Stefan I-" I started.

"If something were to happen to you I wouldn't be able to live with myself." He spoke.

"And if something happened to you neither would I." I replied as he held my cheeks. "We're in this together. We made that promise. Til death do we part Stefan. I'm not leaving you alone." I shook my head crying.