Character Short: Y/n

ابدأ من البداية

Y/n:*crazy* Ņ̸̮̓ö̵͇̱́͘͜b̵̰̭̐̀̊ö̴̢̦̭ḏ̷̫̅̐͘y̴̯͂ͅ ̷͇̺̊̈ị̷͙͙̈͐ṋ̶̏͒s̸̘̯̈u̸͔̻̍̎̀l̴̩̅͐t̷͕̝͒̊͜͠s̸͎̦̣͊̎͋,̶̖͌̅̎ă̵̱ͅn̵̮̰͇͛d̷̥̒ ̴̜̦̍̀e̶͕͘ṣ̷̛̥͔p̴̼̬͕͋̍e̵̞̟̤͒̌c̴̦̯̉͋̽i̶̬͚͚͆a̷̻̼͍͒l̴̯̓̐͋ḽ̷̭̹̓̈́̋y̵̢͍̋̾̕ ̶̯̏h̴͓͝ȗ̴̯̥̮͒͂ȓ̸̖̤̂̉t̵̘̉͊̍s̸̙̐̍͌ ̷̲͔̟̽m̸̤̂͗ÿ̶͉̰ ̴̖̌f̵̙̀̂a̶̢̳͙̾̐m̶̺̏͒͝i̸̦̎l̶͇̮͋͛ỷ̶̙̆̈́.̷̖͉͍̈́.̸͍͚̿̉͝.̷̮͔̭̈̇

A loud scream was heard as more bone cracking,and I think he's ripping his skin as well. I texted Dad and send our location to find us immediately,and peeked around the corner to see Y/n,covered in blood,with a crazed smile,and the eyes of a psychopath,and he was holding a sword,or katana? But it looks like it's there,and not there at the same time. I look slightly to my right and see Alex,nothing more than a corpse full of bones,skin,organs,and a large pile of blood. I look back at Y/n and he look like he was back to his normal self,and the ghost-like blade he was holding,vanished. But he look at the pile with nothing more than ë̴̜̼͓̼́̊̆͂m̸͙̀̅̎ͅp̵͓̘̮͍̯͖̰̈́̄͠t̶̖̀̇̂͒̀̊͝y̶̨̺̪̺͐͗̇͠ eyes. He walk towards Mom and pick her up with a grunt,and soon enough Dad comes in,with our truck.

Dad:Is everything alright?

I stayed quiet and looked down,while gripping my arm with another.

Y/n:*ë̴̜̼͓̼́̊̆͂m̸͙̀̅̎ͅp̵͓̘̮͍̯͖̰̈́̄͠t̶̖̀̇̂͒̀̊͝y̶̨̺̪̺͐͗̇͠* Look who I found... | Dad:Is she ok? | Y/n:*ë̴̜̼͓̼́̊̆͂m̸͙̀̅̎ͅp̵͓̘̮͍̯͖̰̈́̄͠t̶̖̀̇̂͒̀̊͝y̶̨̺̪̺͐͗̇͠* Yea,but i'm not sure if she has a concussion or trauma to the brain. | Dad:You ok,Y/n? | You:*ë̴̜̼͓̼́̊̆͂m̸͙̀̅̎ͅp̵͓̘̮͍̯͖̰̈́̄͠t̶̖̀̇̂͒̀̊͝y̶̨̺̪̺͐͗̇͠* Look behind me,Niko,your on front,I'll be at the back of the truck. | Dad:No--

I grabbed Dad's arm and pointed towards the alleyway,to the pile of mush that was once known as Alex.

Dad:Holy shit...Did...? | Niko:Yea,I don't know how,but he did. | Dad:...*sigh* Let's go... | You:*slightly ë̴̜̼͓̼́̊̆͂m̸͙̀̅̎ͅp̵͓̘̮͍̯͖̰̈́̄͠t̶̖̀̇̂͒̀̊͝y̶̨̺̪̺͐͗̇͠* Oh,yea,I'm sure Mom would love to tell you what happened there.

I got in the front seat while mom take the back seat,still unconscious. And Y/n took the very back of the truck,with a heavy aura around him.

Dad:What happened? | Niko:I didn't see much,I stayed behind to make sure we aren't ambushed by other people. | Dad:Hm.

When we got home,Mom woke up and got out of the truck,confused to where she is.

You:*ë̴̜̼͓̼́̊̆͂m̸͙̀̅̎ͅp̵͓̘̮͍̯͖̰̈́̄͠t̶̖̀̇̂͒̀̊͝y̶̨̺̪̺͐͗̇͠* Mom...

It took a few seconds before Mom remember what she did.

Mom:Y/-- | You:I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT... You're an absolutely worthless piece of human shit. | Dad:What the hell is going on?! | You:Look.

Y/n gave Dad the phone with the picture of mom and Alex kissing opened,then Dad looked up with surprise in his eyes,and the very same aura that Y/n has,he have it as well. Mom stayed quiet,knowing that she did the worst mistake of her life.

Dad:Niko,if you would choose between Me and Mom,who would you pick...?

He looked at me with anger in his eyes,but it's not directed to me,but to Mom.

Niko:Ah,um...You...Dad... | Dad:*nods* Y/n? | Y/n:*looks at mom with ë̴̜̼͓̼́̊̆͂m̸͙̀̅̎ͅp̵͓̘̮͍̯͖̰̈́̄͠t̶̖̀̇̂͒̀̊͝y̶̨̺̪̺͐͗̇͠ eyes* I will always be at your side,Dad,no matter what. | Dad:M/n,were done. Both of you,get your stuff.

I hummed,while Y/n put his hands in his pockets with ë̴̜̼͓̼́̊̆͂m̸͙̀̅̎ͅp̵͓̘̮͍̯͖̰̈́̄͠t̶̖̀̇̂͒̀̊͝y̶̨̺̪̺͐͗̇͠ eyes,but I know that he's trying hard to not cry. I enter our house and decided to use most of my energy to pack all of our clothes into our somewhat large bags.

Y/n:Thanks Niko. | Niko:Y/n? | Y/n:Hm? | Niko:*hugs* I know you're trying hard to try and endure this,but please dont hide it all inside. | You:*slightly broken* I know,I know,it's ok. (crying)> I'll eventually deal through it,I just need some time. | Niko:Hm...Alright,you always have been the tough nut. | Y/n:*giggles* Hey,I'm the one that 'spose to be the sarcastic one in the family.

Both of us giggle some more,we grab our bags and leave the house,then we see mom crying with her legs on her face.

Dad:C'mon kids,lets go. | Y/n:Right.

Before I got on the truck,I look back to Mom,I looked down,and get inside the truck.

--Your POV--

I knew something is wrong...(sigh)

--Few years later--

Sunshine coming from the window woke me from my sleep,I look out the window as I take in the beautiful scenery,Dad has managed to take us to a plane and bring us into the U.S.,instead of the heavy,polluted atmosphere of the Philippines. (Or the country you live in)

Y/n:*sigh* Hello,'Merica

SLAP

--In the RWBY world--

You:WAH?!

I sat up from Ruby slapping me.

Ruby:*worried* Y/n! You've been moving around too much and your hyperventilating! | You:Ah,sorry,just remembered a painful memory,im ok,nothing's wrong. | Ruby:Are you sure? | You:Yeah. (kiss Ruby) Sorry for worrying you,so what's happening? | Ruby:We're having more close-quarter-combat practices with you and Jack. | You:Alright,wonder if you're able to land a hit on me? (mischievous smile) | Ruby:Soon!

I laughed a while until it was too contagious,causing Ruby to laugh as well.

The screen darkens as the title screen appears with a rose and Gemini in the background