RWBY Vol. 8 Part 2

--No POV--

Qrow looks at the bloodied medallion of his now deceased friend. Guilt and regret circled his mind as Robyn was talking to Jacques.

Robyn: This is your fault. You've realized that, don't you? All I wanted was to bring people together. To give them a chance at a better life...but you... | Jacques: Me? I am a victim. (Robyn scoffs) I'll admit I was duped. Used! And although my hands may not be clean, at least I am not a murderer.

Robyn was pacing as she spoke with the bastard, but when conversation changed to Qrow, she stopped and gave him a sympathetic look.

Robyn: He didn't kill anybody. And I am not gonna stand here and be lectured by some snake with a mustache who helped that man tear us all apart! | Watts: *waves his hand nonchalantly* Yes, well...I suppose we're all stuck in it together now.  | Jacques: Speak for yourself. I know the right people. I'm sure Whitley has reached out to my legal team and will have me out of here before you can say-- | Robyn: SHUT UP!

She punches the hard-light dust wall caging them and shocked Jacques. Following after is a horn, then guards coming in as Qrow quickly pockets the medallion. They turn off the wall separating them and Watts and retrieved him, albeit quite violently.

Robyn: ...(sighs) I hate not being able to do anything. | Qrow: We can do something. We can kill the man who put us here...

--Meanwhile, Jack's POV--

As Joanne took over the news channel for a bit, me, Yang, and the others were searching the pharmacy to see what Pietro has for us. After taking out some Atlas robots along the way, we found the room storing them and Yang gasped.

Jack: Alright, the others are definitely missing out. 

So, the others jumped on the gravity motorcycles and started it up, while I stuck to simply running with my Semblance boosting my speed. Yang was very happy to ride a motorcycle again, as she was doing intricate jumps and flips much to Oscar's dismay.

Once we reached our location, we start extracting the civilians out of their homes and lead them through the streets.

Civvy: The crater? Are you sure its safe out there? | Yang: Absolutely, ma'am!

The crowd screamed as a pack of Grimm revealed themselves. 

Jack: I got it! | Niko: Be careful!

As I was running, I discovered that my Semblance evolved. I can store electricity in my body for a long period of time, meaning I can change or use it with a lot more variety. So, I used the stored up electricity and discharged it in a wave in front of me, frying the Grimm to nothing.

Oscar: Have the Grimm already pushed this far in? | Niko: No, they should be stragglers from last night. | Yang: Still. Ren! If Jaune hits you with his Aura Amp, think you can mask everyone? | Ren: We can give it a shot, but it is a lengthy trip to Mantle.

When Ren finished, one of the children within the crowd started crying...

Jaune: No no, that's a great idea! We'll have a Grimm free journey all the way to the crater! | Niko: Yeah! ^^

Middle-aged woman: Do we really got to shack up with those animals down at the slums? I'd feel a lot safer being up in Atlas. | Yang: *ticked off* Yeah, I'm sure you would, but the people up top have decided you're not worth the trouble. | Jack: The Faunus, on the other hand, have been willing to lend all the help they can, regardless whether or not you deserve it. | Same Civvy: *the woman looks down and stayed quiet* So, uh, let's just get our things then? (embarrassed smile)