Sanskar : ( sigh heavy) um,  seems all got sleep, now who will make Swara 's homemade dish,  ( think something and move toward kitchen).

Inside kitchen ;

Sanskar come inside,  take out his phone,  and search a spicy dish,and find a spicy dish,  which is pakora, green chutney.

Sanskar : ( to himself with excitement) today,  I will make food for my princess,  all time she made food for me,  today I will make delicious dish for Swara that she will lick her finger and will never forget my dish,  after all Sanskar Maheshwari can do anything.

( search recipe of pakora and start searching ingredients of recipe but unable to find anything,  in irritated tone) arey where the hell,  all ingredients are? ( open a shelf but gets shocked, as wheat come on his head which was inside of shelf,  now he is looking completely ghost with wheat,  but cute one, he make a cute pout,  seeing whole wheat on his head to face,  make yucky face cutely,  stopped hearing laughing sound,  he turn and find

Dida,  who is laughing like hell, seeing Sanskar covered with wheat,  his head,  his whole face,  his shoulder is fully covered with wheat,  Sanskar gets embarrassed seeing her laughing,  Dida is still laughing seeing his puppy face.

Sanskar : ( annoyed tone) Dida...  Please don't laugh.

Dida is still laughing Seeing his face,  then see frown on his face,  stop laughing,  while pressing lips to control herself from laughing,  and come inside.

Dida :( while controlling her laugh seeing his face) what are you doing Sanskar beta here?  and also at this time.

Sanskar : ( while removing wheat from face) your grand children,  and my wife,  she made me come here,  she wants to have any homemade spicy dish,  all we're sleeping so I was making dish for her but see,  all got messed up ( make frown face,  Dida smile seeing his love and care for Swara and feels happy seeing her Swara getting so much love from him).

Dida : ( smilingly) really,  my shoru is really so much lucky that she got you as her life partner.

Sanskar : (smiles listening her) no dida,  I am more lucky then her,  she is my backbone,  my biggest strength,  in all my toughest time,  she stands with me,  she taught me how to live,  she taught me how to fight with odds with bravery,  I was Nothing,  she made me a good hearted person,  after her,  I understand,  how beautiful this life is,  she is not only my wife but also my lifeline,  without her,  Sanskar is nothing.

Dida smile hearing Sanskar 's words.

Sanskar : ( with pleading face) Dida, will you please help me in making pakora,  Swara is waiting eagerly for this.  ( concerning for Swara).

Dida nod with smile , and start helping him in making pakora,  Sanskar starts making pakora with concentration and dedication,  thinking about Swara,  smiling while imagining how Swara will react seeing his handmade pakora,  dida is also smiling seeing his love,  dedication,  care for Swara,  thanking God for giving such a loving husband to her shoru.

Dida : ( while praying to God) Durga ma,  Thank you so much for giving my shoru,  such a caring,  and loving husband,  finally,  my shoru is getting her real happiness,  please always shower your blessings on my kids like this.

Sanskar make pakora,  with green chutney with the help of dida.

Sanskar : (side hug dida make her come into from her thoughts) Thank you dida.