Sanskar : ( smiles,  in soft tone) where are you lost,  would be mumma.

Swara come to sense listening his voice,  looks at him,  smile little listening his soft and soothing voice,  his voice make her heart warmth with his love and care,  Sanskar call her through gesture of arm,  Swara,  Swara nod with smile, come toward him,  Sanskar make her sit on his lap,  while wrapping arm around her waist protectively,   make her smile at his gesture,  still lost in thoughts which noticed by Sanskar.

Sanskar : ( while putting chin on her shoulder) what happened princess? where are you lost? Is something wrong?

Swara : ( see him, take a long breath) Sanskar... Today,  actually Ragini came in party to meet me,  ( Looks at Sanskar who is looking at her with no expression,  make her worried) I am sorry Sanskar, I know you might be feeling bad that she was here,  but I didn't invite her,  I didn't knew that she would came here, I..... ( feel finger on lips,  Swara widened her eyes seeing Sanskar put finger on her lip to make her silent).

Sanskar : ( with smile) you don't need to say anything,  I know everything,  I already saw ragini with you and I also know that you didn't invite her,  I also heard that what you answer back to Ragini,  Princess,  you don't need to worry,  I know my princess loves me the most, ( kiss on her nose tip) and about Ragini 's arrival,  she is not so important that we talks about her,  so don't worry ( kiss on her forehead make her overwhelmed by his love,  she hold his hand and kiss on it to show how much she loves him,  Sanskar smile at her gesture,  hug her,  Swara hug him back,  soon broke hug,  see him with love,  Sanskar looks at her with same love,  Swara smiling, Sanskar smiles, shift his gaze on her pink glossy lips,  bend his face toward her lips,  but feels finger on his lip,  and frown cutely seeing Swara is putting finger on his lip making pout.

Sanskar : ( irritated tone by being interrupted by her) what is this princess,  why you stopped  me?

Swara : ( in cute voice make Sanskar melt and admire her cuteness) because I am hungry,  I want something to eat.

Sanskar : ( smile and ask in soft tone) what do you want to eat?

Swara : ( while making cute confused face) umm,  I don't know.

Sanskar : ( astonished by her answer and make a confused face) then who knows? 

Swara : ( make cute pout) I don't know Sanskar,  I want to eat something spicy,  so bring something spicy please.

Sanskar : ( smile seeing her expression) Okay,  My princess,  I am ordering something spicy (  about to dial number,  but Swara snatch his phone,  make him confused by her act) what happened Princess,  why you snatched the phone?

Swara : ( in cute tone) no,  I don't want hotel 's any dish,  I want handmade home dish so bring homemade dish.

Sanskar smiles seeing her cute antiques,  day by day,  she is becoming cute and charming,  which always make him fall on her more day by day,  he smiles and nod head in yes .

Sanskar : ( to Swara with warm smile) You sit here comfortably,  I am coming in a while with your spicy dish.

Swara nod with smile,  feeling blessed seeing his care and love for her,  Sanskar caress her hair and go from room.

Outside ;

Sanskar looked everywhere for Sujata,  Uttara,  but no one is seeing,  his gaze shift to clock on front and sigh seeing time.