Swara : ( with cute frown) what happened to me? I am telling lets do romance,  you are reacting as if I asked something strange.

Sanskar smiles listening her,  admire her cute frown face,  himself wants to love her but for him,  her health matters to him most.

Sanskar : No,  we will do some other day,  now sleep.

Swara : ( with pout) but I don't want to sleep.

Sanskar pick Swara in arm,  and push her lightly on bed.
Swara looks at him with frown,  seeing her annoyed expression,  Sanskar starts laughing, seeing him laughing,  Swara make cute angry pout,  pick near pillow,  throw on his face make him shocked,  seeing him shocked,  Swara starts laughing while holding her tummy.

Sanskar : ( with cute anger) Swaraa,  I will not leave you ( hold one pillow throw on swara,  Swara gets angry and throw another pillow,  both starts fighting with pillow like kids,  cotton of pillow gets shattered all over the room,  Swara hold another pillow to hit but land on Sanskar 's chest who pulls her hand,  she lands on his chest,  both see each other while breathing heavily because of their continuous fight,  see each other burst out in laughing,  both are laughing whole heartily,  hug each other lovingly , just then Sanskar get a call,  Swara make faces listening call,  Sanskar chuckles at her expression and peck on her hair,  get up for attending call,  Swara also get up,  side hug him while placing head on his chest,  Sanskar wrap arm around her with loving smile, listen calls with serious face.

Sanskar : ( with serious face) Okay,  I am coming. ( cut the call,  to Swara in polite tone) princess,  I am coming soon.

While saying this he get up while taking his blazer,  go out from room hastily without listening Swara 's reply,  Swara make faces at his act while putting crossing hand near her chest.

After Sometime ;

Swara is waiting for Sanskar,  but he didn't come still.

Swara : ( with cute angry pout) how he can leave like this? He should remember  that he has a beautiful wife too,  whom he should give his time ( cutely),  let him come,  I will not leave him easily.

Just then hear footstep,  and find Sanskar is standing on door with serious face,  Swara gets worried seeing his serious / yet worried expression,  come to him.

Swara : ( being concerned) what happened Sanskar? why are you looking so worried?

Sanskar looks at her with serious face,  looks down,  go to bed,  sit on it with worried face,  Swara gets  more worried seeing him worried,  come toward him,  sit beside him while putting palm on his shoulder.

Swara : ( being concerned) what happened Sanskar? are you alright? is everything is alright?

Sanskar : ( with serious face) no Princess,  everything is not alright.

Swara : ( worried) why? What happened?

Sanskar : ( looks at her with serious face) Swara,  someone is coming in my life.  ( make Swara shocked) and I have to love her.

Swara : ( shocked yet angry) what? what is this? who is coming,  and why you will love her? who is she? I will not leave her?

Sanskar : ( with serious face) No Swara,  you can't as you also have to love her,  you have to share my love with her.

Swara : ( develops tears in her eyes listening) no,  I will not share your love with anyone ( almost on verge of crying).