Chapter Thirty-One

             Chapter Thirty-One

Izzy had come and picked up Romei from Magnus's apartment that night with Simon.

"I don't want to go outside" Romei said as she crossed her arms over her chest and stared at the adults in the room.

"You'll have us Rom and wouldn't it be nice to walk through the park at night with all the lights, everything looks better at night" Izzy says smiling.

"You promise okay"

"We promise"

Izzy takes Romei's hand and they all leave the apartment and start there walk back to the institute.

They were walking through the park. Romei a little bit ahead of the two, she was looking around at everything in the dark with the street lamps lighting everything to make it look even prettier at night.

"Pssst Romei" that got her attention and she looked around and she noticed a woman standing a few feet away from her.

"Izzy! Simon!" Romei yelled and the two made there way faster towards the small blonde and looked over to where she was looking.

"Who's that?" Simon asked

"So you appear a few days ago then leave again after you were told that Jace would tell her and before he could you appear out of nowhere" Izzy was getting mad at her sister. She thought that she had died and that caused them all so much pain, then she re appears and isn't dead and then disappears again.

Romei then took off running, she was so confused. Why was her mother there and why did Izzy say that she had come back but how and it sounded like her dad knew as well.

Jace heard footsteps coming his way so he wiped his eyes and before he could process anything the tiny blonde jumped into his arms and he caught her and then rubbed her back.

"Romei, baby what's wrong?" Jace asked as she continue to cry, he didn't know what had happened then he sees Isabelle walk into the institute. He noticed Izzy smile in relief then walk away probably to her room.

"Are you okay?" Jace asks and Romei looks up at him and nods her head.

"I'm tired" Romei replies and then decides to lay her head on his shoulder and Jace let's out a happy laugh and kisses her on the forehead.

"Jace" he then looks up to find Imogene coming his way and he smiles.

"Who's this little one?" She asks looking at the blonde girl in asleep in Jace's arms.

"This is Romei, my daughter" Jace replies and smiles down at her.

Imogene smiles as she realises that she had gained two new family members in one day.

"I wanted to give you this Jace, it's the Herondale family ring" she then places the necklace with the ring on it around Jace's neck "I also wanted to tell you that I'm proud of you" Imogene says smiling and Jace smiles as tears appear in his eyes and he nods his head.

"Thank you, I should probably get her too bed" Jace smiles and they both leave the main room of the institute.

"Daddy"

"Hmm"

"I saw mommy tonight"

"You did?"

"Yea at the park, then aunt Izzy yelled at her about something I can't remember and I ran back here"

"You did"

"Yea... Daddy are you crying?"

"Not sad tears baby, happy ones"

"Why"

"I'll tell you in the morning why don't you go back to sleep"

Romei nods her head then rolls over going straight back to sleep.

A/N

Okay I think imma do one more chapter then hopefully get to the part with Georgia! But look you guys got a little sneak peek of Georgia!