Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

"Where's Romei?" Jace asks once all the guests had cleared Magnus's apartment. He hadn't seen the small blonde in a while, too long.

"Did she leave with Mum and Max?" Isabelle asked. Jace shook his head.

"No. I saw them leave and I didn't see her with them" Jace says running his hands through his hair.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"What do you want with me?" Romei asks once they had portaled to this abandoned merry-go-round place. Romei had been told to sit on one of the horses and after a while she finally spoke.

"You don't need to know" He tells her and she just sighs and drops her head. Her blonde hair falling in front of her face.

She had just watched everyone around her. She didn't understand what was going on and she just wanted her family. She wished she didn't leave the apartment. In that moment she thought leaving was the best idea.

Soon enough the girl that was with her had left through a portal and soon enough she was back with Clary.

"Clary?" Romei asked. She knew she could spot her anywhere. What was she doing here? Was she sort of it all?

"Romei?" Clary asked confusion on her face. "Why are you here?" Clary asked.

"I don't know. I was taken" Romei replied. Clary noticed the hope in her eyes. Hope that she'd get out of there.

Romei sat by Clary as she was chained to the ground. Everyone in the abandoned place started to leave and next minute Jace turned up.

"Clary your okay" he says not noticing Romei laying on the ground fast asleep.

Jace then breaks the chain. "Daddy" Romei says as she sits up slowly rubbing her eyes.

"Romei. Wha-what are you doing here?" Jace asked.

"I don't know" She mumbles and stands up. Jace wraps his arms around her.

"I had no clue where you were. What happened?" Jace asked.

"I got upset at the party and left the loft and I was taken here" Romei replies starting up at him with her big blue eyes.

"We should get out of here" Clary says and they all nod.

"Not so fast" Valentine says walking to where they are with Madzie right next to him. Jace pushes Romei behind him.

Madzie freezes Jace and Romei. Clary tries to get Madzie to unfreeze them but she listens to Valentine. Simon tried to help but ends up getting kidnaped and thrown through a portal with Valentine and Madzie.

A/N this was actually posted pretty fast. We are nearly finished with the first half of season 2!!!