Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Twenty-Nine

"Rise and shine" Izzy says opening up the curtains in Romei's room letting the sun beam through her bedroom and straight onto her face.

Romei grumbled and rolled over bringing the covers over her head to block out the light.

"Rom I know that everything is terrible right now and that you're scared but everything is going to be okay and some fresh air should help. What if we go out for some food?" Izzy says sitting on the side of Romei's bed and removing the covers slowly.

"I don't want to leave, ever again" Romei says sitting up, tears clouding her blue eyes.

"I know you don't Romei but it's the day and I'm with you, we can take one step at a time. How about you get dressed and showered and we can do anything you like" Izzy says

Romei day there for a moment wondering what she would like to do. She had a few things she really had to get off her chest and figured out. She remembered back at Magnus's place where something had happened and Alec was saying all those things to her and she wanted to know why.

"I wanna see Alec, I need to ask him something" Romei replied stating up at Izzy with her big blue eyes that looked so much like Georgias.

"Okay we can do that, you go shower and change and meet me in my room and we'll go to Magnus's"

"Would Magnus be able to portal us there? I don't want to walk in the streets right now"

"I'll call Alec and ask okay" Izzy smiles warmly at her niece before hoping off the bed and leaving the bedroom.

A/N

I know this is super short and ya'll are probably like it's been months and this is all you have for us!?

Well it's true but I've had the worst writers block with the whole Georgia plot line that I'm going to slowly be working more on that too fit in with what I have planned with this. You probably won't see that for maybe 2 more chapters I'm not entirely sure.

I'm going to try my hardest to update more but I hardly go onto wattpad anymore as I think I've read all the fanfics on here that interest me and I'm now reading more on ao3 but I will try my hardest to update more often.

Just spam me with comments if I'm taking forever

Also have any of you seen McKenna's new movie the bad seed? It's so amazing and you should check it out if you haven't