Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six

Four years had passed since Georgia had taken her daughter with her. The now 11 year old had dark brown hair and in Georgia's opinion she seemed more happier but to others that the girl had hung around in the last few years thought that she was very reserved, she didn't speak much and she stayed to herself but to Georgia she had always been like that, growing up in the institute did it to her Georgia would think if someone mentioned that she wasn't as outgoing as the rest of the children.

"How was school?" Georgia asked when Romei walked into the house one afternoon. She just shrugged in response and made her way to her bedroom where she laid on her bed and began to read a comic that she had found in the house they were staying in.

——————————————

It was the 4th year anniversary that Georgia took Romei.

When she was taken Jace tried to track her he really did but there was no leads. It was like she had just vanished. He then just put all his energy into finding her.

In the time that Romei had been gone there was a war that had happened in the shadowworld with Clary's not so dead brother and that had put a hold on finding his daughter.

Magnus and Alec has taken in a baby that had lost her parents after the war. They named her Georgia and she was now 2 years old and Jace loved spending time with her. It reminded him of Romei at this age.

Romei was strong and new what she wanted and she was happy and she had both of her parents who loved each other and she had her family. Jace can tell that Gigi as he likes to call her will be a really strong Shadowhunter and it makes him want Romei to come home so he can teach her how to fight.

She should of gotten her first Rune by now and be training with him which is what he was looking forward to most of her life. He knew that she wanted to get her first Rune so bad and was so jealous when Max got his and she wasn't old enough yet.

He couldn't believe that she had taken that away from her.

"Jace we've got a lead" Alec rushes into the room where Jace is sat on the floor with baby Gigi.

A/N

Honest thoughts on this chapter!

It's nearly Christmas and I'm so excited!

I really do want to write a Christmas chapter but it might be up just after Christmas but if you're lucky it might be just before.

Love all of you guys so much and I'm thankful for your votes and comments

I love comments so please please don't forgot to comment. Comment things that are nice as well as constructive criticism

I never say write comments but truely they do make my day reading them.