Chapter 29 - Kissing Away The Pain

Comenzar desde el principio

Frustrated she pulled him locking her lips with his. Kissing him with a desperate urge. She wanted him to know, no matter what she was always there. To be a part of his pain, his happiness, his everything. She was a part of him. Like he was hers.

He kissed her back slowly though, wrapping his arms around her. Letting her feel his hold. He broke apart quickly not able to hold his sobs. She pulled him back again resting her forehead against his. "I will always love you, no matter what!"

He looked into her eyes. He was lucky. Very lucky. "I love you too. " he whispered, slowly touching her lips with his. Their lips stayed like that. Quivering against each others. Their breaths united. Steadily, he pulled her closer by her waist. She moved her hand yo the back of his head, pulling him closer. Simultaneously their tongues met. Kissing each other like it was their only lifeline.

That one long kiss. Not control. Not passion. Not madness. Not anger. Neither hurt, nor pain. Only love. A promise to love each other forever, no matter what came. That one kiss, was a silent exchange- of a promise. To let nothing part them, not even they themselves. 

They broke apart smiling at each other. Love was like magic. The tears which seemed endless now dried. The hearts which were burning now settled into cool waters. The breaths which pricked now caressed their soul. She kissed his nose smiling. "You look like a mess.." She could still see a glimpse of guilt in his eyes. He couldn't hide it from her.

"And still I know I look beautiful. Your eyes say it." He whispered a small grin appearing. She hit his chest playfully. 

"Look at you... You still look sexy!" He smiled with difficulty. She noted it. 

"Sexy?" 

He nodded. "Tell me when I don't look?" She smiled sniffing. 

He tried laughing, but his heart was heavy. She could say. 

"Stop pretending Shivaay." She said slowly.

He looked into her eyes. She was his strength.  She was so bravely trying to push away his pain when he knew she was still on pain. "You really look sexy every time I see you. There is no pretence." He said slowly.

She giggled. He knew how to make her laugh. She grabbed his shirt pulling him closer. Putting her hands around him she hugged him tightly. He sighed returning the bone crushing hug. 

"Shivaay!"

"Hmm."

"You are a part of me, don't hurt yourself. You'll hurt me."

He smiled his eyes moistening. "Same to you!" 

She giggled running her hands over back. "Let's sleep."

"No. Stay like this longer. "

She smiled. Hugging him more, if that was even possible.

A while layer both lay on the bed not leaving each other's side. She rested her head on his shoulder, her hand over him. He kept caressing her arms and looking at her every now then as though making sure she wasn't crying again. Both were sleepless lost in thoughts. Of what could have gone right if they had trued and how they could set right what was wrong. The silence was soothing after the reckless storm of emotions.

Can't explain how tempted I was to end this book at that kiss! Weird but true!

I usually don't blow my own trumpet, but I have to confess that I am proud of myself for writing the best kiss so far! 

Running too busy these days, anyway managed to write it. Addicted. 😫

-Anami!