25

"Will you please fix your attitude." Tobirama groaned as he studied your face. The walk opver to the Yamanaka's had been quiet until now. The crunching sound of the gravel as you walked and kids playing in the far distance was all you focused on.

"We're heading to your whores house for dinner, to ask her father and brothers help on killing my brother and a portion of my clan. Please do not speak to me about my attitude." I snapped. My heart was broken about this entire situation. Either way I look at it I gain a loss. We step up to a small but cute house and knocked. My heart thumped as my mind wandered. 

is this where he come to see her ? while I was home thinking he was hard at work?

I shook my head to free myself of the disturbing thoughts. To no surprise she was the one who opened the door with a huge smile ready to greet him. But that smile fell as she seen me next to him.

"Come in" she said politely. I noticed she clenched her jaw through her smile. Tobirama grabbed my hand and walked me in their home. Her mother was excited to see Tobirama, she greeted him with many hugs and went on about wether he was eating properly. Only adding onto my discomfort. Tobirama claims they were casual but this tells me they were a lot closer than he wanted me to believe. Her father showed up not to long after with her brother.  greeting Tobirama with such a warm welcome.

"This must be the Uchiha we've heard so much about." her father asked looking over my way. his tone went from warming and welcoming to more serious.

"Pleasure to meet you" i bow. 

"The pleasure is mine. If it had not been for you this peace we now live in would not be possible. Thank you." he said.

"An arranged marriage... such a harsh thing to go through. You must have had someone special prior " his whore said pretending to be concerned.

I bit my tongue and looked over to tobirama who glared at her due to her uncalled for comment.

"I did. As im sure he had as well. But the past is no longer important. and neither are they. Each day we learn and grow closer." i smiled back to her. if only i bring my hands around that pale neck of hers. i'd tightly squeeze until her lips are blue and body limp. Tobirama cleared his throat and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"We're actually here on business." He said breaking through the tension.

She clenched her jaw once again and offered us to sit for dinner before discussing business. But i dont want to be here any longer than i have to.

"We would have to kindly decline. We have a picnic to go to at the cherry blossom forest." i smiled realizing that was a spot she and tobirama shared . 

her face flushed and glanced at Tobirama.

"Oh how romantic" her mother cheered.

"Very." Tobirama chuckled plastering a fake smile on his face and looked down to me. No words was needed. his eyes said it all. 

"what are you doing"

But if he could feel the tension in this room then he would understand why I want to rush out. So i took matters into my own hands.

"We understand that your clan possesses an incredible power. Mind transferring?" i asked

His brother blushed as he then spoke up. He hadnt taken his eyes off me since we entered the house and Tobirama had noticed.

"telepathy. And Mind control. its temporary. dangerous as well. Our consciousness leaves our body and into someone elses. Should that other person get hurt as we are in his head we feel his pain."

"And if the person is to die with you in there?" i asked

"then we die" 

"Tell me more about this Telepathy."

"well we could communicate to others telepathically."

"Would you be comfortable doing so to an army?"

"Well.. I never tried it on that many people at once. but im sure my father and I together can get the job done."

"Wonderful, We could use your telepathy during the battle against madara . Stay with our strategist, A man from the Nara Clan. They will be away from the battle so you will be safe. You can transfer plans and changes during the battle. If you dont mind joining us."

"I would love to help." he said practically drooling over me 

"I have one concern" the father called out. " I understand this Madara is your brother. How do I know that your feelings wont change on the battle field. "

"I love my brother more than I love myself. But the children and uchiha that remained are counting on me. Children shouldn't have to worry about the struggles of war like we did. My heart aches for Madara. but im on the right side."

"Then my son and I will meet you guys tomorrow morning at the gates."

we said our goodbyes and left . Tobirama wouldnt say a word to me. and frankly I dont care. I dozed off as we walked and didn't realize he took my to the cherry blossom field. confused i look back over to him. " I thought you knew I was lying" 

"I did" he said taking a seat under a tree and pulling me down with him. he sat me infront of him as he caressed me. "Like you. i only have one brother left. we share the same worries for tomorrow. only difference is im fighting alongside hashirama. not against him. You must be filled with emotion."

My eyes glossed with tears but I fought them back . "I'm no stranger to war.. nor am i a stranger to loss." his hands wrapped over mine and his face burried in my neck.

"you dont have to be strong in front of me." he whispered, as much as i wanted to believe that i couldnt. I dont take lies lightly and he's done plenty of that. But I'll feed his ego a bit. I nodded in agreement. we sat there for about an hour and enjoyed the beauty and calmness of nature.  My eyes seen nothing but bright pink and green from the scenery but tomorrow... Tomorrow will be nothing but red from all the blood that will spill. 

Tobirama stood up and held his hand out over to me. "lets go home."

Once we got back to the room he fell against the bed. sweating from all his armor and fur he  lifted his shirt up just enough to cool him off . 

My eyes glued onto his perfectly sculpted abs as he panted from the long walk. I followed the sweat as they dripped from the side of his stomach. I licked my lips and held the bottom with my teeth. trying to gain self control.

"are you ok?" he askd looking at me.

"I'm.. uh... fine.. just thinking." 

"about tomorrow?"

"no....about tonight.. actually.." My cheeks burned as I reached out my hand and traced the lines of his muscles with my fingers. Tobirama didnt say anything but placed his hand behind my back.

"What about tonight." he grinned. His eyes full of lust daring me to make a move.