10

"Not happening !" I said nervously as i pushed him away from me. "I'm just being nice. Don't make me rethink that." He laughed as he saw how red my face already turned. 

"Admit it. I make you second guess your hatred toward the Senju." He laid down and comfortably placed his hands behind his head. 

"At times .. Then moments like today brings me right back. Your ignorance will be the cause of this village's downfall if you continue to push my people's back against the wall. They will bounce back and everything we work for will suffer." I stood up in front of the mirror and tried fixing my ponytail. My heart was pounding so quickly my hands shook. He got up from the bed and walked behind me . grabbing my ponytail holder and slowly smoothing out my hair to help. 

"Will you chose them ?" he asked

"Will you chose them ?" he asked. "After what you seen today.. How they quickly turned against madara who spent his entire life thinking of them. and attempting to take your life..Or will you choose me? The man who defended you from your own people? Because I could've easily allowed them to kill you. I would've gotten out of this arrangement. And they would've shown Hashirama the harsh nature of their actions I've been constantly warning him about."

"It's not that simple." i mumbled. rolling my eyes.

"This is hypothetical . Its very simple." he said. "what would you do? what do you want to do? I just want to pick at your brain a little."

I sighed "I want to Help my brother achieve his dream. This vision he and Madara created." My cheeks burned as he continued to play with my long hair. his fingers grazing the skin of my neck. " I was never given a choice."

"Thats Madara's and Hashirama's dream. that isnt what i asked you. I asked you what would you do. what do you want.  " He asked calmly again. He still reeked of alcohol but he was more calm. 

"I care about the children. Both here and in my clan. They should be playing games and running around. Not carrying a sword and pushed to kill like we were. I don't think I have a choice at all. Staying here trying to hold my end of the treaty is my priority. whether they see right away or not. This is why i'm here. Nothing else. Feelings do not play a part in this matter at all. Not ours at least. We don't have that luxury."

"So you will stay as your clan leaves?" he asked looking at me through the mirror now.

"I will stay simply for those who are tired of the war. Some of my people approve of our union. happy for the fresh air. Their kids can roam freely without worry. For them I will stay."

"And your views about me and my clan. Do they differ from your brothers? Or do you believe what they do."

"Madara doesnt know what to think of you all. The only person he can trust and be vulnerable with is Hashirama but even then still questions where his loyalty will lie because of your views on us. He thinks you can influence Hashirama. As for Izuna.. He hated you all. Trusted none.. especially you." My face softened at mentioning Izuna. Its a pain that even time cant heal. " He would disown me if he knew I laid with you. But , " i said getting back on topic. He makes me so nervous I just rant.  "I believe there are some good in the senju's like hashirama as there are in my clan."

"mhmm" he hummed deep in thought. "and what about me"

"Your ignorant most days . though you may have your moments. I find it hard to you still. You act kind with me.. sometimes with Madara.. yet you look at the Uchiha's like monsters. Have I revealed myself as a monster to you Tobirama ?" I turned around to face him . His eyes falling on mine made me feel so small . 

"You? No. But I know its in you. I see it when use the sharingan. "

"Thats where we disagree. I've seen more of a monster in you on the battlefield then half your army. "

"Is that why I make you nervous? You fear me?" he walked closer and closer. My heart ready to give out in any second. 

"Don't be stupid.. I'm not scared of you." I tried pushing him away but he stayed put and held my hand against his chest. His red eyes looked down to my hand as he held it against him and shot back up to my eyes. "They're shaking" he said letting me go. "You don't need to fear me Y/n . We want the same thing here. But i ask you this because Madara spoke to Hashirama today."

"and?" i said uninterested.

"He left the village."

"No.." i said trying to laugh it off. "He wouldn't do that. Not after all the hard work he put... His wife kikyo is very much pregnant.. he just wouldn't"

"He did."

"I know my brother." tears started to form in my eyes. "He wouldn't abandon me .. I'm all he has.. He's all i have.." My voice started to crack as i remembered our conversation in the heart of konoha. He was serious.. 

"I had the men at the field followed. They went to Madara .. to report what happened. He sent them to kill you. to start a war."

"Kill me? Do you hate him this much? you would spread these lies!" I ran up and slapped him across the face..He took it and didn't even try to avoid the up coming punches.

"Y/n.. " he whispered in a tone of sympathy. Something new coming from Tobirama . which only confirmed that it was true.  "The army followed madara out. but a large portion of the uchiha did stay as you predicted."

"but.. we were all we had."My voice cracked. Tobirama said nothing and pulled me into a hug. Allowing myself to cry on his shoulder and scream. I broke down in Tobiramas arms and he just held me tightly. "he left me alone!" i cried

"You have me and Hashirama now y/n" he whispered placing his head on my shoulder . "You're not alone."