Vert gave a small smile to her brother, "This is a tactic they usually do when they're on the losing side, calling upon others to combine into one, larger version of themselves. Oh! It appears they are finished."

She was right, the once unidentifiable blob had now appeared as a rather large Dogoo, towering over Visio and even the trees around them. Visio looked at the creature, unsure if he really should try and fight the giant Dogoo.

"Eh, are you sure I should fight this thing, Vert?" Course, that was a dumb question as he was itching for a good chance at fighting. 

The blonde woman patted him on the shoulder. "Of course. It may look intimidating, but believe me when I say, they are very easy to battle against, even for lower leveled players."

"Weren't you the one who wanted a bit of the action, dear brother?" Visio deadpanned at Vert.

"You're the worst, sis." And to that, Vert brought a hand to her chin and chuckled.

"DOGOOOOOOOO!!!" 

The giant Dogoo launched it's massive body at Visio, tackling him to the ground. Visio coughed as he accidently breathed in some dust, he looked at his clothes and was disgusted to see that they had dirt on them, brown patches now staining the once clean clothing.

The air took up a more.... Haunting feeling. The giant Dogoo was readying for another tackle, before freezing on the spot. Glaring at the monster with a thousand suns, Visio dusted what little he could off his clothes and adjusted his glasses.

"That was a dirty move, Dogoo. And now you got my clothes dirty cause of it." He raised up his sword, pulsing with green energy.

"And for that, your punishment, is death." He said, dashing towards the beast without a second thought.

The Dogoo snapped back to reality and attempted another tackle on the Candidate, who promptly dodged the easily telegraphed attack. Stepping to the side, Visio sliced at the heaping mass of Dogoo, forcing it back as the blade burned the creature some. 

Catching itself, the giant Dogoo hopped back towards the young man before scrubbing it's body across the ground, kicking up dirt. However, Visio leaped forward and slashed the Dogoo, landing behind it before turning to face it again, energy sword raised.

Before the giant Dogoo could even process what just happened, it's body was slashed at by Visio who slashed at it again before twirling his blade in a buzzsaw like fashion. He finished off his stylish attack by pulling his arm back and throwing a powerful thrust through the Dogoo.

                                                                              [Verdant Cyclone]

"And done!" He yelled out as the giant Dogoo bursted, sending multiple, smaller Dogoos flying.

He breathed a sigh, before hearing an odd jingle ring out from.... Goddess knows where. "Pretty catchy." He whispered.

He heard clapping coming from beside him, turning his gaze to his older sister, who was sparkling with excitement. 

"My. What a spectacular finale! Witnessing my dear little brother use an eye catcher of an attack!"

He blushed at her cheers, this was the first time he'd seen Vert this excited. Well, scratch that, but it was kinda embarrassing a little. 

"Hmm, but who knew he'd get so worked up over his clothing getting dirty. It is quite adorable."

"Ah come on, Vert...." He groaned.

"Heheheh, I'm sorry, your embarrassed expression is too cute." She reached out on of her white gloves to grip a small bit of Visio's green jacket. "When we get home, why don't we take a nice relaxing bath, hm?"

The young Candidate's back tensed up, as if the whole world stood still at that very moment. He couldn't shake off this odd feeling in his gut. 

"Why do I feel like a bunch of people got nosebleeds right now?"

"You needn't to worry of that...."

Shaking off the odd yet familiar feeling, he started to walk home with Vert.

Unbeknownst to them, however, a single shadowy figure laid hidden behind the trees.

"Tch, as if that bimbo wasn't enough, she brought some scrawny dweeb with her." The figure gave a toothy grin. "Doesn't matter though, I got what I needed." The figure chuckled before disappearing into the sea of trees.
...

Walking down the hall, the young man rested a folded tank top over his shoulder, wearing nothing but his glasses and black shorts. Running a hand through his hair, he made way towards his room.

"Man! Vert was right, that was relaxing!"  He said to himself. 

Opening his bedroom door with a creak, he set his tank top on his bed and prepared for the night. He heard a slight creak at the door, turning his head to look, he found himself starring at a certain red faced oracle.

Chika had made a wrong turn. What she thought was her room, turned out to be the room of the recent addition to the Basilicom. And she was starring right at him, as he was half-naked. She blushed red, unsure of what to do next.

"U-Uh... I was just... Leaving!" Visio never saw someone run as fast as Chika did just then. He barely even gotten a sound out.

"Wait, Miss Chika!" 

He stood there with his arm raised before sighing and putting on the green tank top. He closed his door and covered himself in bed, turning his side to turn off the lights. 

Visio laid awake in bed, thinking about today's events. He was happy to say the least, completing his first quest with his sister beside him. Knowing his sister was more than likely playing an MMO relentlessly and not going to sleep for another five hours. He chuckled a bit at that, wondering if he'd have the same amount of stamina as she did.

Then, he began to think of Chika, he must've given the poor woman a heart attack. "Tomorrow, I'll make it up to her." He silently promised.

Shifting around a bit and finding the most comfortable position, Visio closed his eyes, and slowly drifted to sleep. 

Yes. Tomorrow.

Dashing into her room and closing the door with her back to it, the tomato faced Oracle panted, trying to recollect her thoughts. What was she supposed to do in that kind of situation? She just walked in on Visio, and he was half-naked at that!

"W-Why the hell did I have to walk in on him like that!?" She rubbed the palm of her hand on her forehead, pushing away her green bangs. "Ugh... The night just had  to end like this!" 

She placed a hand on her temple. "W-Well, it wasn't that bad of a thing, I guess." She sighed. 

She supposed it could've been worse, she could've stumbled upon him doing something that would've given this story an M rating. 

"Gah! What am I thinking?" She placed her hands on her forehead. "N-No, he was just changing his clothes! Nothing more!...Yes... That's right." 

She sighed, slumping her head on a Vert Body Pillow she grabbed. "Such a hassle of a Candidate..."