Chapter 10: Let's Live Forever

Scorpius and Albus both planned to sleep. They drank the potion twice, and still nothing happened. So they decided to just sleep, but the plan doesn't seem to be working for Scorpius.

Scorpius tried and tried and tried, but he just couldn't fall asleep. His eyes would always pry back open, and it'so damn annoying. He wants to sleep, but his body wouldn't comply.

Scorpius sat up his bed. He glanced to Albus' bed and saw that his best friend was sleeping.

Scorpius pouted, "Lucky you."

"You look cute when you pout."

Scorpius accidentally recalled his best friend's weird 'compliment' and that single sentence was enough to turn him into a blushing mess.

Scorpius hid his face in his hands. Albus is doing things to his heart, that a proper, normal, no-romantic-feelings-attached-bestfriend wouldn't do.

"Maybe... Maybe I do have feelings for my best friend." Scorpius whispered softly.

His gaze went back to Albus' sleeping face, and that sight alone made him rethink his own composed sentence and his entire feelings.

"What am I saying! He's my best friend! I can't have feelings for him!"

The more he thinks about his best friend and his complicated feelings, the more he couldn't sleep. So Scorpius descided that it's best to just stroll around Hogwarts. He took his wand, casted 'lumos' and went out of their room.

Scorpius was just wearing his usual pajamas paired with fluffy slippers. He didn't bother changing or look a bit 'decent' since everyone's probably asleep already, or so he thought.

He was alarmed when he heard giggles coming from the other hall. Is someone still awake? Who could be awake at this hour?

Scorpius followed the source on the giggling and was surprised to see that it was,

"Dad?" Scorpius gasped out loud.

It was none other than his own father and his best friend's father. What could they be doing at this hour? Together? While giggling?

Draco and Harry turned towards him, but Scorpius was quick to hide.

"Who's there?" He heard Draco ask.

Scorpius was so nervous. He had nowhere else to go. The only thing that was covering him is this huge pot of plant. He doesn't want his dad to see him, not like this at least.

He can feel his heartbeat beating quicker and quicker. He heard their footsteps getting closer and closer, and alas, he was faced to faced with them both.

Scorpius bit his lips. He was waiting for them to point him out, but they acted like as if they didn't see anything.

"Maybe it was just our imagination?" Harry asked.

"No, I was sure I heard something." Draco insisted.

"Then what do you think could it be? A ghost!" Harry said, attempting to scare Draco.

"You idiot," Draco said, smacking Harry's head.

"Ow!"

"You'd think I'd be scared of a ghost? There are ghosts in Hogwarts y'know?"

"Fine, fine," Harry laughed, intertwining their hands together. Scorpius gagged, Draco blushed. "Sometimes I wonder, what if you get sorted into Gryffindor?"

"Oh, I rather not. I'm perfect in my house."

"Hmm, that you are."

Harry pulled Draco away, and they wandered off to who knows where. Scorpius saw everything, and a little too much might I add. Is that his dad, and Albus' dad being lovey dovey together. They held hands, and Harry was clearly flirting, and Draco doesn't seem to mind! Not at all.