Chapter 3: Gryffindorks

Both Albus and Scorpius rushed to the Gryffindor's common room. Neither of them knew the password so both had to wait for someone to either come in or go out. Right now, they sat closely together by the fat lady's portrait.

"Krickle buck? Heirnos? Rackshack?" Scorpius tiredly guessed. He's been guessing the password ever since they got there. He haven't given up since, but now he's starting to.

"Nope, no, and no," the fat lady replied. Her voice still sounds cheerful, much to Albus' and Scorpius' distaste.

Scorpius groaned. "Get us in already!" he whined.

The fat lady just smiled smugly at them. Scorpius can tell she's feeling victorious. Which really irks him in some annoying kind of way.

"None can do child," the fat lady said.

"Why you-!" Scorpius was about to stand up and do what-merlin-knows-what to the poor painting, but Albus's hand was quick to stop him.

"Forget it Scorp. Don't lose your temper on this," Albus somehow calmly said.

Scorpius hesitated for a moment, but soon just decided to listen to his best friend. Still annoyed by the fat lady behind him, Scorpius let it go with a scowl and just helplessly sit back down beside Albus.

"This is so frustrating!" Scorpius complained, doing various actions with his hands as if to exaggerate his point. "I thought we're over with time traveling and stuffs! But look where we are now!"

"Our wishes are never granted," Albus mumbled.

Scorpius turned to Albus. A hint of sincerity glistening behind his eye. Somehow, that one sentence from Albus made him calm down. It touched a soft spot in him, for that single sentence seems to hold more meaning that it was intended to.

"Well, I wished for a friend... And I got you," he smiled.

Albus smiled back. They continued on sitting beside each other like that. A comfortable silence envelopes them. They were both too preoccupied by just fonding over each other, that they didn't even hear the footsteps that were coming their way. Before they have time to react, they were already pulled in a mob full of people. They held hands so they won't lose each other, but more people added in, making it harder for the both of them to stay together.

"Scorpius!" Albus called as he's slowly being separated from his bestfriend.

"Albus!" Scorpius called back, watching as his bestfriend went further away.

Scorpius doesn't know what to do. Merlin, he's panicking! The mob of people overwhelms him, making him not think straight. As quick as a flash, Scorpius found himself laying down on the floor and people, -some even stepped on him- pass by him. Scorpius sat up. He saw the painting open, and Albus nowhere in sight. In instinct, Scorpius jumped in the common room before the painting closes again.

"Phew," Scorpius let out a sigh of relief when the portrait shut itself, just in time for him to get in.

Looking around, Scorpius stood up. He dusted off his robes, and straighten them. Albus was still nowhere in sight though. Hoping to find his best friend, Scorpius began his search.

He found himself inside the Gryffindor's common room. The mob of people must have been Gryffindors. The common room is not that different from the Slytherins'. There are the same couches and everything all except the color and the position, (and the location of the headquarters of course) Scorpius couldn't help but notice the group of people right in the middle of the room.

Meanwhile, Albus was also panicking, and overwhelmed by these people staring down at him. The scene before him is just like the scene from earlier but instead of Slytherins, he has Gryffindors are gawking at him.

"Harry! He looks just like you!" A mushy haired girl said. Hermione Granger. Hermione Granger is actually here.

"Mate, you gotta see him," A ginger said which Albus immediately recognized as his uncle, Ron Weasley.

And then the people parted, and now before Albus, Harry Potter, -his dad-, is standing right before him with wide green eyes.

"Merlin you're right!" Harry confirmed.

Albus was glad to see familiar faces before him, but yet again, its not them. Sure it's his dad, uncle and auntie but they're different. It's the young them, not the mature and what Albus is used to them. Albus was scared. He wanted Scorpius. He wanted at least a familiar -and what Albus is used to- face in front of him.

"Get away from me! I want Scorpius. Where's Scorpius!" Albus yelled.

'Pathetic,' he thought. He looked stupid. Begging for help like a helpless baby, but can you really blame him? He's overwhelmed, and definitely not in a good way.

"Scorpius?" young-Harry asked. He looked around as if to find this 'Scorpius'. He saw familiar faces behind him. They're all Gryffindors, but one stood out from the rest of the crowd. Someone wearing a Slytherin tie and with platinum blond hair.

"Malfoy," Harry scowled, mistaking Scorpius to be Draco like the idiot he is. "How did he get here?"

All attention are suddenly switched to Scorpius. Ever since they started this 'time travelling' thing, this scenario happens frequently to him. Despite the fact that he doesn't want this, (the attention, them mistaking him for his dad) he made a mental note to get used to it. Scorpius tried looking past the Gryffindors to see if Albus is really there, because he's sure as hell he heard him!

"Scorpius!"

Scorpius's ears perk up. Like a puppy when it heard it's master. Scorpius' eyes followed the voice knowing all to well whom it belonged too. He can't help but smile when he found Albus, looking scared and lost all at the same time. Scorpius practically ran towards his friend and pulled him in for a hug.

"Oh Merlin, are you okay? Are you hurt? Are you scared?" Scorpius asked checking on his friend. He checked on Albus' chin, Albus' cheeks, Albus' head, and every possible part of Albus' body he can check on.

Albus just nodded. "I'm fine... But greatly humiliated."

Scorpius can't help but chuckle at that. The gryffindors however, watch in awe as they watch a new side of Malfoy unfold before them. It's almost as if it's another person in front of them. Then that's when the realization hits.

"Its not Malfoy..." Harry started.

"It's someone else that looks exactly just like Malfoy," Ron finished for Harry, which is followed by murmurs of agreement.

"Excuse us, Harry please, but we'd like to see Albus Dumbledore," Albus said, looking up at his father. Calling his dad by his first name feels weird and different. Harry looks so familiar yet he's not.

"Why?" Harry asked, with pure genuine curiosity.

"We need help... From a professional"

-

IT'S BEEN AGES SINCE I LAST UPDATED THIS