Chapter 6: Start

"Aren't you sick of it?" Albus started, as he aggressively place his books down his bed.

"Sick of what?" Scorpius asked, still busy writing down his parchment.

"With our dads constantly tailing us" Albus groaned as he flopped on Scorpius bed.

"Hey!" Scorpius said, when Albus messed up his writing.

"Sorry" Albus mumbled. "I'm just tired y'know? From running... Hiding... Trying not to be seen." Albus ranted on, counting with his fingers.

"Don't stress about it. They'll eventually move on" Scorpius said as he continued on his writing.

"Eventually move on? Eventually move on?!" Albus repeated except more exaggeratedly. "Scorp, it's been a week!"

"Will you quit moving? I swear Al, if I ended up repeating my essay I'm gonna burn your clothes" Scorpius accused his best friend.

Albus raised his hands in defense "Sorry"

Scorpius sighed, calming down his temper. When he felt at ease, he looked at his bestfriend's eyes. "I'm sorry too" he apologized.

"It's okay" Albus said with a smile. Scorpius can't help but smile back. "What are you writing anyways?" Albus asked, trying to peek at his best friend's parchment.

"It's my potions essay" Scorpius said.

"Oh! The potions essay that is due tomorrow?" Albus asked.

"Yeah... That" Scorpius shivered when he pictured Snape's face when the proffesor found out that he haven't finished his essay yet. "Have you done yours?"

Albus merely shrugged. "I'll just copy yours"

Scorpius glared at Albus. Albus only sheepishly grinned. "Typical" Scorpius said.

-

Scorpius proudly handed his written essay to Snape when the proffesor asked him for his homework. Albus on the other hand, handed his copy shyly with his head down and eyes glued on the floor.

Snape shot them a look but didn't question them. Albus sighed in relief when the Professor moved away from their table.

"Y'okay?" Scorpius asked his friend.

"Tensed but alright" Albus replied.

"As always of course, Mr. Potter didn't do his homework" Albus tensed when Snape said his name, only to realize that the proffesor isn't referring to him.

Both Albus and Scorpius turned to look at Harry. The boy who lived looked rather flustered and angry at the same time.

"I did my homework, Proffesor. It's just that--" Snape didn't let him finish.

"Save it Mr. Potter. I have no interest into hearing you repeat the same excuses you--" Snape was cut off when someone knocked on the door. Snape eyed the door warily at first, before going and opening it.

Much to his surprise, Draco Malfoy stood on the other side. "Proffesor" He said, everyone surprised to hear his voice.

"Draco? What are you doing here?" Snape asked, his Godson.

Draco handed him a piece of paper. "Here" he said, Snape took the paper, examing it.

"This is Mr. Potter's essay?" Snape asked, confusion heard in his tone.

"I'm aware" Said Draco. "Harry idiotically left his homework on my bed" Draco glared at Harry. Harry smiled sheepishly.

After that, Draco closed the door and proceed to go away, leaving everyone speechless and dumbfounded.

"So... Mr. Potter" Snape broke the silence, turning around to face his students. Harry looked alarmed yet curious.

"What were you doing on my Godson's bed?"

-