Chapter 2: The Past

Albus can hear whispers around him. He opened his eyes only to be greeted by a white blinding light. Merlin, he's not dead isn't he? He blinked several times to gain back his sight.

It seems that he's inside the Slytherin's common room. Albus recognizes the familiar ceiling of the room but he doesn't recognize the Slytherins staring down at him.

Most whispers consist of: "The brunette's awake", "He's awake!" And all stuffs relating to that. Albus tried sitting up but his body immediately ached. He groaned in pain.

"Well, well, well, look who we have here," A familiar, but Albus can't quite tell whose voice, spoke up.

The crowd parted as the owner of the voice walked towards him. The boy before him looked oddly familiar. With his pale skin and pale blond hair, the boy looks actually a lot like Scorpius, and then realization hit Albus. Holy shit, Draco Malfoy is standing before him! The young Draco Malfoy! Scorpius' dad!

"Here, lemme help you with that," Draco said, offering his hand. Albus stared at first but then decided to just grab it, but before he can grab hold of the said hand, Draco swatted his hand away, earning snickers from the other Slytherins.

Albus was confused. Draco Malfoy just played a trick on him. Albus didn't remember this side of Draco. Struggling, Albus managed to sit up.

"Uncle-," he started but he was cut off by Draco.

"Atatat, Uncle's not here." Draco said.

Albus was still bloody confused. He turned to his side only to find an unconscious Scorpius. Scorpius! Relief washed over Albus. Gently, he shook his bestfriend awake.

"Scorpius! Scorpius wake up!" Albus said shaking his bestfriend.

"Mm five more minutes dad," Scorpius mumbled.

Albus rolled his eyes. "I'm not your dad Scorp, I'm your bestfriend, Albus!" he said.

At this, Scorpius bolted up awake. He immediately sat up with his eyes open wide -which he immediately regrets because now his body is throbbing in pain- but Scorpius didn't show any signs of complaints. He looked around him. The room is familiar yet its not. His eyes almost roll out of it's sockets when he saw his dad -the same age as him- stood before him.

"Dad!" he gasped.

Draco look at him as if he's crazy. "Who are you 'dad'ding at? News flash, daddy's not here. Who are you anyway?" Draco said. He bagan circling around the two as if he's some kind of shark and Scorpius and Albus  were his prey.

"Albus..." Scorpius said. He subconsciously grab Albus's hand and Albus felt sparks at the simple touch.

"Judging by your friend here, your name's Scorpius, correct?" Draco said eyeing Scorpius. Scorpius tried speaking but he failed. So he just nodded. "Still, that doesn't explain the fact that no one knows who you are. That would mean a lot if you boys are first year Slytherins, but judging by your looks, you're the same year as I am. And surely, someone would know who you are. But no one does. Tell me, are you  a trespasser? Trespassers aren't supposed to be here. And do you know what we, Slytherins, do to trespassers?"

"Dad that's enough." Scorpius interrupted Draco.

Draco looked shock. "Who are you to interrupt me?" He gasped

"You're asking too many questions so Scorp here answered you." Albus said in a not so friendly manner way. "I'm Albus and -you already know but- he's Scorpius. And no, we're not trespassers. No one knows who we are because we're an outcast. Nobody likes an outcast."

Draco shrugged. "Fair point." He said. "Your reason is believable enough but I'm not that trickable." He leaned in so he'll be closer to the two. "Tell me, who am I?" He demanded.

Albus rose an eyebrow at Draco's question. "That question is ridiculous. Everybody knows who you are."

"Answer me" Draco demanded, leaning even closer.

Albus hesitated for a moment but he answered anyway. "You're Draco Malfoy. Son to Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy"

"I said who am I?" Draco repeated the question as if it wasn't even answered.

Albus look at him more confused than ever. He just answer his bloody question. Did he expect something else?

"I said you're Draco-" Albus repeated but he was cut off by Draco.

"Clearly, you don't know who I am" he eyes them examing them both. He then shrugged. "Suppose you can take them. They're trespassers"

Two Slytherin boys, -bigger than Draco and Scorpius and Albus themselves- was about to grab them. Albus scoots in Scorpius closer and grip on his hand tighter.

"W-wait!" He said but the two made no signs of hearing him. They picked up Albus and Scorpius as if they're some kind of toy and throw them over their shoulder. "Wait! You don't understand! There's a mistake!" Albus kept on saying.

"There's no mistake!" Draco said with a grin. "Trespassers deserve what they get"

"Slytherin Prince!" Came in Scorpius's voice making everyone drop silent. "You're the Slytherin Prince" he repeated.

Everyone in the common room looked shock. Including Draco himself. But he quickly remembered to keep his 'mask' on and remember his cool façade.

"Very well, suppose you're not a trespasser after all"

With those words, the two boys drop Albus and Scorpius down.

"We'll continue this later. For now, Its time for classes" Draco said. And with that, he turn around heading for the door. Everyone in the common room doing the same.

While everyone went out, Scorpius and Albus stayed. They turned to each other once they feel they're alone.

"Scorpius!"

"Albus!"

Both cried each other's names.

"There's a terrible mistake!" Albus said.

"Terrible. Genuinely and truthfully terrible" Scorpius agreed, exaggerating his point.

"C'mon, we need to find dad"