Chapter 1: First Day Back

It was that time of year again. Yep you heard me, school. Huey, Dewey, Louie, and Webby were getting ready to get back on the grind. Webby was the most excited out of all of them to get back to school, it was their senior year at Duckburg High, and final year of school together. "Wow... all three years went by fast!" Webby thought. She pulled back her curtains, and the morning sunrise streamed in. She grabbed her phone, and searched up one of her favorite broadway musicals, "Duckspray."

Webby's POV:

"Oh, oh, oh! Woke up today! Feeling the way I always do!"

I quickly got dressed, and sped into my bathroom

"Oh, oh, oh! Hungry for something that I can't eat, then I hear the beat!"

I brushed my teeth like a madman (I'm sooo excited!) did my hair (kinda rushed it) and put my signature pink bow on the right side of my head.

"That rhythm of uptown keeps calling me down, it's a message from high above!"

I grabbed my backpack, then admired myself in a nearby mirror, and shot finger guns at my self

"Oh, oh, oh! Pulling me out to the smiles and the streets that I love-"

I opened my door then practically screamed

"GOOD MORNING, DUCKBURG~~!!!"

"WEBBIGAIL MARIE VANDERQUACK! IT IS WAY TOO EARLY IN THE FREAKIN' MORNING TO BE SINGING AS LOUD AS HECK!!" Louie yelled from down the hall "YOU'RE ALREADY STARTING TO SOUND LIKE DEWEY!" "HEY!" Dewey retorted. "This is no time for fighting you guys!" said Huey "We have to get ready, school starts at 8!" "It 7:00, wise guy, let me have five more minutes!" Louie complained "Why is everyone so excited about schoooollll...!!" Dang, and they said I was loud... I still hummed the lyrics to my morning jam, while sliding down the banister. Dewey was the one who taught me to sing over the summer, I didn't even know I could sing. Dewey has a secret gift of finding out others people's talents they didn't even know they had. I made myself some breakfast while waiting for the guys to come downstairs. It's our senior year at Duckburg High, and our last year before the guys and I head off to different colleges. Huey wants to master in Psychology/Neuroscience, he's not sure which one. I think he should be a Psychologist because he has a way of understanding people's emotions on a deeper level. He can also see things beyond the surface point of how others view things, this sometimes causes him to be a little judgmental of others at first glance. Dewey wants to master in the Engineering Field. Dewey is very crafty, and likes to take risks. He's also adventurous, and has a good singing voice too (not to mention he nails the ukulele). Then there's Louie, he wants to master in art. Who would've thought the laid-back, chill, evil triplet we all know and love would become an artist? (Then again, Louie is a bit of a con-artist...) Lastly there's me... well I want to be an explorer! Travel around the world, see new sights, get caught traps to where we have to choose between life or death. I seek the thrill in adventure, and moments where we can tell great tales to others, but it's not an adventure when you don't have someone to share it with...

Suddenly I heard a crash and clatter tumble down the stairs, and wouldn't you know it, it was the Duck Brothers. "NOOO, LET ME GO BACK TO SLEEP!!" Louie whined, trying to scamper back up the stairs. "Uh uh, no way, mister!" Huey yelled, grabbing his hoodie "You do this everytime time on the first day!" Dewey joined his brother to pull the green duck off the banister. I sighed in disbelief "Webbigail?" "Granny!" They hugged "I can't believe my baby duckling is a senior now!" Beakley exclaimed. "Granny..." Webby muttered, turning a shade of pink. "Now, I want you to have a great day back, and if you get into any trouble you know what to do..." Beakley informed, punching her fist into her hand. Webby pushed her grandmother's hands down "Hopefully it won't get that far... but if it does, I'm always ready...!" I said, cracking my knuckles. The boys shuddered slightly, knowing what happens when I get angry. Scrooge and Donald came down to see the boys off, Louie was cringing and gagging at the "sappy parts" of Donald's speech. I sighed, that's our Louie! Launchpad greeted us outside, and we hopped into the limo. We can all drive now, we'd usually ride with each other in one of our cars, it was kinda like a little tradition we started after we got our licenses, but Launchpad misses driving us around, so he always takes us on the first day, and a few others days of the year, and always crashes as usual. Five minutes away from the mansion, Launchpad was blasting the radio at full volume "SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME!!" he started. "Oh boy, here we go again..." Huey facepalmed. "I ATE THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED!!" Dewey screamed. Dewey is practically screaming in my ear, but I managed to keep my cool. Louie pulled his hoodie over his face "My dear Huebert, do me favor and tell Dewford to SHUT THE DUCK UP!!" "Llewellyn, that is impossible, Dewey can't even hear us..." Huey stated. Louie pulled his hood down, and gave the red duck the death stare "What?!... Oh...." Huey realized what he did, he opened his backpack. "Granola bar?..." Louie snatched Huey's peace treaty, pulled up his hoodie, and munched it down in silence. Yep, school has started back... this is basically how the first day went down every time... Please crash the limo already!... (A/N: Wow, Webby XD)

Awesome! Chapter 1 is complete, let me know how you peeps thought of it in the comments below. Please pray for Webby's sake as she has to endure this for the rest of the ride. Stay tuned for more chappies soon, signing off for now...

~Starlight Story