"Ahh!" I swung my fist before I could stop myself. Luckily he learned from the last time and dodged my hit with ease.

"Bloody hell, Blaise!" I exclaimed, holding my hand over my heart to hear a quickly beating heart. " 'Bout gave me a heart attack."

"You should have seen your face!" He stated proudly, clapping me on the shoulder before heading inside like it was his own house. "So glad I could actually perform the disillusion charm."

I pursued my lips but couldn't help the smile that soon formed on my face.

After glancing around in the hallway, I walk inside and close the door behind me. Faintly, I can hear Ginny cleaning up the kitchen.

I suddenly noticed Blaise pursing his eyebrows and sniffing the air.

"Did Ginny spray her perfume everywhere?" He questioned. I quickly suppressed my smile.

"I thinks so," I told him making my way to the kitchen. "You can watch the television until the others arrive, if you want."

As I walked into the kitchen to help Ginny, I faintly heard a knock on the front door. Before I could turn around to answer it, Ginny was already there so I just grabbed a damp dish rag and began wiping off the counter.

I absentmindedly began humming, not noticing Draco enter the kitchen and stand a couple feet away while I just continued cleaning. A slap of something hitting the counter brought me out of my daze.

Well, more like someone.

"Ughhh," he groaned, stretching out across the counter in a long-sleeved button-down and khakis.

I set down the cleaner on the counter top behind me. I then put my hands on my hips and stared down at him, a ghost of a smile resting on my face. "I just cleaned that counter and you had to go get it dirty?"

He just grinned up at me but didn't show signs of moving. Being the impatient person that I am, I just dropped the dirty dish rag that I was using to clean the counter on his face.

That sure made him jump up quickly.

As soon as the cloth made contact with his face, he was on two feet. He rapidly wiped off his face with his hands. "Ekkk. What was that for?"

I tilted my head slightly to the side. "I did just clean the counter. I couldn't have you go lay all over it and make it dirty again," I stated, smiling slightly.

"Oh really?" he asked backing me up into the counter his hands on both sides of the counter, surrounding me. He leaned closely over me, confidence radiating off of him like heat would the sun.

My face turned slightly red and he smirked, happy that he had that effect on me. He leaned closer, barely leaving any room between the two of us. Eyes of silver bore into mine as I looked up at him, slightly breathless.

He was so close. Is he going to kiss me?

He moved his hand from the counter and grabbed something from behind me before whispering in my ear. "Two can play the taunting game, Hermione." He then pulled back, shoving a biscuit in his mouth.

I then turned around to face the counter, an embarrassed blush worked its way to my face and I couldn't help the slight disappointment that I felt.

Don't be stupid, Hermione. He wasn't going to kiss you.

I begin putting the warm cookies on a plate.

"Hermione, look at me," he pleads. Slightly reluctant, I turn my head just in time for him to peck me on the cheek. He grins like a mad man but before I could say anything, a knock could be heard from the front door.

I looked up at Draco before grabbing his hand and pulling him into the living room, feeling slightly better.

A wide grin spread across my face as as the tall and slender redhead pulled me into a hug.

After a couple of seconds, he pulled back from the hug. "It's been a couple of months since I last saw you. How life?"

"Life's good. I —," I opened my mouth in shock when I saw the woman standing behind him.

"Hey Hermione!" She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back, not expecting her to be here.

"Sandra?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sandra is so cute with George! Man I'm excited!

Thank you so much for all your wonderful votes and comments! They are just so much fun to read! I hope you are enjoying the story.

Thanks for reading!

Vote if you like, comment for fun, and read on :=)

Love you guys! Stay groovy!*