VII

(Still in Ginny's P.O.V.)

"Blai- Zabini," I corrected. "Wh-hat are you doing here?"

"Were you about to call me Blaise?" he questioned, the edges of his beautiful, kissable lips- I mean his mouth quirked up slightly.

I chastised myself, Snap out of it Ginny.

"Yeah sorry about that, I didn't mean-"

"No it's ok. I know we're aren't completely friends yet, but it's a start," he mumbled then looked panicked, his laidback persona gone. "As long as you want to be friends. I don't want to force you-"

"I'd love to be your friend Blaise," I tested out. A bright smile appeared on his face, setting him at ease, which automatically made me smile too.

"Your's too, Ginny."

"So, what brings you to our apartment?"

"Oh? You're, uh, you're living with someone?"

Does he think I'm still living with Harry?

I smiled as he acted like it didn't bother him before I decided to mess with him.

"Oh yeah!" I reassured him with a smile. "There was this guy I met when I got out of the hospital this morning and he's just great. So when he asked me to move in with him I thought, 'Why not?'"

I almost laughed out loud when he looked at me in shock.

"Wow. Okay. That's, um, that's great. Good for you!" His voice held a hint of rejection but his face was stoic.

"So what did you say you were here for?"

"Actually, I was just coming to visit my new neighbors, but now since that done, I best be on my way back. Wouldn't want to intrude on the new couple," he stated, the last sentence sounding kind of strained.

He smiled awkwardly and turned away. I opened my mouth to tell him I was kidding when I heard Hermione come up behind me.

"Oh hello, Blaise."

He turned around, confused for a second until I started laughing. Hermione didn't wait for a response as she hurried back to the sauce.

He then realized that it was all a joke while I leaned against the door, laughing.

He pushed my shoulder slightly, "Wowww, I was seriously worried for your mental health when you said you moved in with someone you just met."

I kept laughing when he stood there trying to act serious.

I poked his face lightly, still laughing, "Come on, you know that was funny. I got you good!"

His serious expression breaks as he begins to laugh too, leaning on the door frame with his left arm. Just that action alone made my heart pump a little faster, even as his black curls slid down his forehead.

Even though I loved Harry, I always admired Blaise in school.

"Do you live by yourself?" I asked mildly curious, although I wasn't ready to date anyone yet, I did wonder if he was single.

You're just curious, Ginny, no other reason, I told myself.

"No Draco is at the apartment trying to clean up my burnt lasagna, "anyway it was nice to see you again."

We both stood there, not really wanting to say goodbye. Finally, he started to walk away.

"Hey!" I called out. He turned around to look at me with those brown eyes. "I- Inever got to thank you for saving my life."
"All part of the job," he replied, smiling sweetly before turning around.

As he started to walk away again, a thought came to mind.

"Wait! Hermione and I are making spaghetti and we always make too much. Would you and Malfoy like to come over for dinner. Think of it kind of like a thank you meal," I added at the end, hoping that he would accept.

He smiled at the thought, "We would love to. At least I won't burn this meal." I smiled, telling him to be back at our apartment in twenty minutes. We both smile and walked away.

I opened the door and shut it behind me, grinning wildly while leaning against the door. Little did I know that he was doing the same.

*Hey guys! Thanks for reading though! So what do you think?

Is there something more than friendship blossoms? What's going to happen at dinner?

Vote if you like and comment for fun!
Love you guys! Stay groovy!*