XVII

*The L'Oréal just cracks me up "because you're worth it"😂😂👆👆 sorry, I'll be quiet 🤐 ....*

Hermione's P.O.V. :

"Ginny?" I unlock the door to the apartment and walk in, glancing at my watch.

5:04. I'll have plenty of time to whip up something for the four of us to eat, I thought as I walked towards the living room.

"We're in here, Hermione," I hear her reply. We? Who else is here?

I go to round the corner when a figure pops out in front of me.

"BO-"

The loud voice was soon changed to a gurgling cry when my hand automatically throat punched the figure and my knee went into their...um...area.

The stranger collapsed into a heap on the floor before I finally realized who it was.

My hands flew up to my face. "Oh Merlin, Blaise are you okay?!"

I hear a scratchy grunt from the figure curled up in a fetal position laying facedown on the carpet. "Owwwww, go away Granger," he says in a raspy voice with one hand on his throat and the other either waving me away or a feeble attempt to hit me without looking.

I look around to see Draco slightly smiling at me and the corners of my mouth turn upwards.

"Sorry Blaise, but you should have known by now that I have the catlike reflexes of a Lion that should not be provoked," I said as I stepped over him to head to the living room.

A half grunt, half groan was the only reply I received.

"CUT! We need to redo that scene! The lighting was off and Blaise, you need to be more in touch with your pain and emotions. That pain and grunt you expressed wasn't real enough!" I walked into the living room to see Ginny sitting on the couch, legs crossed, with popcorn in her mouth just watching the scene unfold and Draco with a chimney sweep's hat that resembled a directors hat, a camera in his hands recording the scene.

"You need to find that center of emotions and access it, otherwise this movie isn't going to be good."

I started laughing along with Ginny. "Calm yourself, your actor is in no condition for a movie."

"Supper is almost ready Hermione. I made some stir-fry noodles since you were running a little late," Ginny told me while she stood up to go help Blaise.

"Thanks."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an ice pack out of the freezer, then made my way to the living room to see Blaise had made it to the loveseat with a little help from Ginny. Draco, though, was too busy laughing at the video of Blaise's failed attempt to scare me.

"Here Blaise, I'll get you a healing potion to drink for your throat during supper." I tossed the ice pack to him and he caught it and set it gently in his lap. He leaned his head against the couch while Ginny sat next to him, smiling slightly in amusement.

"Pay up Draco," Ginny said, looking towards him while he sat down on the couch.

He put a stack of about five or so galleons on the small table in between them and pushed them over to her. She snatched up the coins before they disappeared into her sweatshirt pocket, as if it never happened.