XII

Hermione's P.O.V. :

"Are you sure she'll help us Ginny?"

"Of course she will. Cho and I were friends in Hogwarts," she reassured me as we walked through Diagon Alley down towards the newer and nicer shops. She pulled me to a stop in front of a salon and clothes shop called 'Chang'.

"Wow," I mumbled.

"Yeah I know right. Come on she's waiting for us inside," she said as she once again dragged me forward into the store.

Standing inside the brightly lit lobby stood a tall beautiful young woman in an almost floor-length blue gown that hugged her curves slightly yet still noticeable. Black hair cascaded down her back in curls with the top half of her hair in an elegant bun and makeup done to perfection.

I suddenly felt very plain.

"Hermione! Ginny! It's so good to see you both!" Cho Chang said as she pulled us both into a hug.

"Cho this is amazing," I told her as I gestured around to the many people and workers hard at work.

"You think so? I always loved fashion and since I always knew I wanted to open up my own clothing store and salon, I saved up so I was able to do everything financially on my own so it just worked out, you know?"

We both nodded. "Enough about me," she said as we walked to the back and into her office. "What about you ladies? I heard what happened." She sat down behind her desk as we took the guest chairs in front of her and told her the real story. "I never really expected you four to end in such a way."

"That's kind of why were are here Cho," Ginny stated, crossing her legs.

"We want to get back at the boys by making them jealous and see what they're missing out on and the only way for that to happen in this big plan of ours is to fulfill this little step of getting an amazing makeover," I told her, laying it all out there for her.

Her face was thoughtful for a moment. "Alright, I'll help in whatever way I can. You are both old friends of mine and anyone would be crazy not to like you both."

"Price isn't an issue, so we'll do whatever needs to be done," Ginny told her, but she just nodded in agreement, too busy playing with my hair and in thought about what we were going to look like after our makeover.

"Okay, ladies, if you will follow me we can get started!" she exclaimed with a grin.
We both got up and followed her even farther back through the building until we reached a hair salon that was much less crowded than the one earlier.

"Gina," Cho said, walking up to a shorter blonde that just exited out of the storage room. "Yes, Miss Chang?" She said as she looked up.

"I need you to round up teams one and two and clean their schedule off for today. Reschedule them to instead do a full-blown makeover on these two. Tell them to use the finest shampoos and lotions and anything else to add a sparkle to them. Diana and Thelma need their schedules rearranged too because they will be helping these two find brand new wardrobes. Have the two teams meet me at seats four and five in five minutes. Thank you," she said as the young lady scurried off to fulfill her wishes. She made us change into robes in the bathroom then lead us to two seats, which I assumed were seats four and five, as eight people walked up to Cho.

"These two will be your clients for today," she placed a hand on both of our shoulders, "so do the best you have ever done because these are some very special people. I'll leave y'all to it." Then she was gone.

Out of the eight people, there were three blondes, a redhead, two brunettes, and two African American men. It also appeared as if they were twins. I automatically knew that they were the group leaders because the others revolved around them, waiting for instructions.