XXVII

Ginny's P.O.V. :

Wow.

He seemed in shock for a few seconds. I was about to pull away and apologize when I felt an arm slide across my back and soft lips molding with my own. His other hand caressed the back of my neck, pulling me closer to him.

My hands ran through his soft black curls, mesmerized by the texture.

Definitely softer than I thought.

I could slightly taste the chocolate chip cookies that he ate a while ago.

We broke apart, both breathless by the kiss.

We stared at each other for a couple of seconds before I smacked him hard in the chest.

"Owww! What in the bloody hel-"

"What the heck, Blaise! You can't just drop a bomb on me like that and say 'I like you,' then only give me like three seconds to recover-"

"Well-" I put my hand over his mouth.

"- before taking off without hearing what I have to say with about this!"

I took my hand off his mouth, not wanting him to lick my hand like I licked his. He stood up and pulled me up as well when I reached my hand out.

I waited for him to respond, but he just stood there zoned out.

"Blaise!" I yelled, trying to get his attention. I waved my hand in front of his face. He caught my arm before pulling me into a hug.

"You are crazy, Ginny Weasley," he murmured in my ear. "Absolutely crazy which is what makes you unique and I love it."

———————

Hermione's P.O.V:

"Oh Hermione dear, you must come visit me again. That was such a wonderful evening," she told me, giving me a long hug. We pulled away, smiling at each other.

"Ahem."

We both turn to see Draco leaning against the wall on the porch a couple of meters away before he walks up to us.

Nacrissa turned her attention to Draco. "Oh and Draco sweetheart, you must come visit more as well."

"Of course we will come visit, Nacrissa," I promised to her. "It was just a pleasure talking to you."

Draco gave his mother a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Sorry mother, but we have to get going. It is quite late and we have work in the morning."

"Oh yes, uh Draco, may I have a quick word with you? It will only take a moment, I promise," she told him.

"Well-"

"I'm just going to go ahead and head back to the apartment," I told them starting to walk down the stairs of the porch. "It was good to see you Nacrissa. I'll see you in a little bit Draco," I told him waving at him and his mother.

"Bye Hermione!" His mother said, waving back at me till I disapperated.

Draco's P.O.V. :

She disappeared in a blink of an eye. The grass where she stood looked untouched.

"Draco."

A soft voice brought me out of my trance. I lifted my eyes from the grass towards mother to see her slightly smiling at me.

"What?"

She shakes her head. "Oh nothing much." She nods to where Hermione disapperated at. "You look like you are doing better, Draco."

"I am."

"You usually don't look so happy when I see you," she added, sitting down in one of the porch chairs nearby.

"She helps me get through it. She doesn't know that she helps, but she honestly does," I told her, starting to tell her about Hermione. "She's so intelligent and caring. But at the same time she so fierce in stern, in a good way. She can be sly and cunning, but more importantly she can forgive." I look to my mother. "I have been horrible to her in the past, ridiculed her to no end and yet she still forgives me. I am absolutely blessed, mother."

"Well she seems to care for you as well. And as a mother, I need to know that my baby is being taken care of," she said, pulling me in her arms and hugging me. "As long as you are sure about her, then I approve."

I thoughtful smile appeared onto my face.

"Oh I'm sure. She's absolutely wonderful."

*Hey guys! Once again, thank you for all of your wonderful comments while I was gone. They honestly made me smile each time I read them. Thanks for voting.

Vote if you like, comment for fun, and read on :=)m

❤️ Love you guys! Stay Groovy!*