Episode Five - The Tell of A Dead Girl

Start from the beginning

I looked at her confused. "I don't really know what that means but it's ok." We parked up in the forest before getting out and taking a walk. As we did so I noticed her checking her phone, worried. I chuckled at her. "You're still worried aren't you?" She shrugged, "I just feel like I need an alibi." I copied her shrug. "Well, if we somehow get caught then we tell them it was my fault." She shuck her head, smiling. "You don't need to take the blame for me. It was my choice, too." I released a fake sigh of relief. "Well that's good. I was actually planning to blame you entirely. " She raised her eyebrow at me "Oh, really?" I smirked at her. "Definitely. They'd believe me as well. Not only am I so adorable and innocent but if say 'This hot girl asked if wanna bunk of with her. I just couldn't say no' Who wouldn't believe that?" She fake scoffed. "So throw me under the bus, just like that?" I laughed, "Without a second thought." She smirked, "And what if I decided to drag you down with me?" I bit my lip before replying, "Most likely scream for help". She looked at me seductively, "Well, what if I did this?" She kissed me, causing me to smirk at her more. "Moan for help." She grabbed me by my jacket and pulled me in as she said, "And if I did this?". She kissed once more, this time much longer and passionate. "Beg for more." We laughed as we ran through the woods more.

***

As we continued through the woods, Allison tripped on a tree trunk. Before she could fall properly, I grabbed her hand and pulled her up. "You ok?" She laughed, "God you're strong." I nodded at her, "Yep, all muscle." She laughed before getting her phone out. "Allison, what are you doing?" She looked up sheepishly, "I'm just texting Lydia' Thank you' for the birthday stuff." I shuck my head, taking her phone off her. "Nope, If I'm turning mine off, you're turning yours off." She raised her eyebrows at me, "So we're disconnected from the world?" I nodded my head. "Pretty much. You can handle one day can't you?" She apprehensively said. "Just this one text, and then I will be all yours okay?" I nodded, giving the phone back to her. She sent the text before looking back up to me. "Okay. " We both grinned at each other before running off again.

***

We walked around again, balancing on a log. Holding hands. This is the right time. I can feel it. We got off the log and I turned to her. "I've err, I've got something to tell you. Well two things. Both big." She looked at me confused. "Okay, what's wrong?" I sighed deeply. "I told you about my parents death but I err, I never told you what they were." More confusion flooded her face. "I'm not following" This is hard. I can't even bring myself to make a 'that's what she said' joke. "My parents, and I erm We... I'm a vampire." She still looked confused. "Is this some kind of joke?" I shuck my head. "Nope, I'm a vampire. And I know you're thinking I'm completely mad right now but I can show you. Just know, I won't ever hurt you." I reached for my bag and pulled out a wooden stake. I placed it into her hand "This is insurance. If you feel threatened by me, use it." She gripped it, worried. I closed my eyes, focusing on her heartbeat. She was panicking. I opened my eyes, revealing their inky blackness. She screamed slightly. Gripping harder on the stake, but never using it. She didn't even run. Just stood there quite and staring. My eyes returned to their original blue colour. She timidly asked, "How?" I took a deep breathe, If I had a working heart, it would be going a mile an second. "My parents where vampires. They made a deal with a witch. I'd be born human but with vampire blood. Literally the night before you started school, I died. That turned me." She nervously asked, "Do you kill people?" I shuck my head, furiously. "No, god no. I eat other animals. Rabbits, deers and what not. Human blood is like a drug apparently. Causes you to become the evil twats you see in films." She took a moment to breathe before smiling slightly. "That's wow, erm. I'm glad you told me." I looked at her worried. "Do you see me differently?" She shuck her head, "It's a shock but no. I still see you the same." I smiled out of relief. "That's, that's good. Erm, now for the second thing. And probably the most terrifying one. Allison, I err..." She nodded for me to continue. "You need to know that even though I'm dead, I love you." She slowly grinned at me as she pulled me into a kiss. "I love you too, Beth." She looked into my eyes, smirking. "So... do you sparkle?" I rolled my eyes. "I take it back. I hate you." She laughed."Nope, can't take it back." I chuckled lightly. "But seriously, how come you don't burn in the sun?" I showed her my ring. "This protects me from the sun. Also makes me seem human." She nodded, I then realised. "That reminds me. I have a birthday present for you. Well I didn't know it was your birthday but I planned on giving you this anyways."