Episode Five - The Tell of A Dead Girl

(Elizabeth's POV)

I sat in my bed, reading one of my dad's diaries again. Before I could turn the page, my phone rang. Seeing that it's Scott, I picked it up. "Scott, why are you calling me? I'm literally in the room next to you." Scott replied, "I'm not at home, I'm at the dvd store. The alpha attacked again. We might need your help." I sighed before answering, "By we, do you mean you and Derek?" He hesitated be for replying, "maybe" I scoffed at him, "No."

"But Liz, It's Lydia and Jackson. They saw the alpha." I thought for a moment. If Lydia was hurt, it would probably upset Allison. "Are they hurt?" I could hear Scott moving his head before realising I can't see him. "No they're not hurt. Just shaken." I sighed once more. "Then I'm not coming. You and Dick Hale can deal with it." I heard a rough scoff from over the phone. Derek's voice called out "You know I can hear you?" I rolled my eyes to myself. "Bye Scott". I hung up and continued to read

***

I walked through the school halls nervously, I need to find the right way of telling Allison about what I am. As I thought this, I saw Allison opening her locker. As she did this, pink balloons flew out of her locker. Hang on, is it her birthday? Why didn't she tell me? I walked over to her. "Gonna take a wild guess and say it's your birthday," She panicked slightly, "No, no, no I mean, yes." after fighting with the balloons with a second she added "Please don't tell anybody. I don't even know how Lydia found out" I looked at her confused. "I won't tell anyone but I'm a little confused as to why you didn't tell me." She sighed, "Because I don't want people to know. Because... I'm 17." I looked at her confused again. "And?" It was her turn to look at me confused. "Wait. Aren't you gonna act all shocked? Come up with extreme reasons as to why I'm 17 but in this year?" I just shuck my head. "No, I just assumed it was because you moved a lot. I mean if I hadn't of moved to America then I'd have finished school by now." She turned to me slowly, looking shocked before smiling and giving me a kiss. "I'm guessing I said something right?" She nodded "Yep, you're literally the first person to ever make the correct assumption. Everybody's always like, 'What? Did you get held back?' 'did you ride the short bus?' uh, 'Did you have a baby?' " I looked at her shocked, "Wait. You hear that on your birthday?" She nodded sadly, "Oh, Yeah. All day long." I sighed before a nice idea and opportunity popped in my mind. "You know what? Fuck'em. Let's get out of here?". She looked up to my surprised, "Skip class?" I nodded. "Oh yes, The entire day. Just me and you. No dickheads."

"Well, you're asking someone who's never skipped on class to bail out he entire day and I don't..."

"Nah, that's good because if you get caught then they'll go easy on you. Nothing but a warning." She raised an eyebrow before asking "Well, what if you get caught?" I put my hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry. I never been caught before." She looked at me apprehensive before nodding. I grabbed her hand. "Come on".

***

We sneaked over to Allison's car before getting in. Allison looked nervous again. "Uh, maybe this is a bad idea and my dad would kill me if he found out" Most likely he'd kill me. Quite painfully might I add. I raised an eyebrow to her, "So you always do as your dad says?" She smirked up to me "Not lately". I smirked back "Good. Start driving then."

"Where are we going?" I looked in the mirror seeing a car driving around. "Um, it doesn't really matter where as long as it's not here." She looked at me worried, "Nowhere I can be seen, right? 'Cause I could get detention." I looked at her panicked. "Yes, now please start the car." still nervous she added "Or suspended..." Panic only grew further in me. "Alison darling, start driving or we'll get caught." This time she did, the car ignited and we drove off.

***

As we were driving, my phone went off for the billionth time. Allison looked over to me. "You can answer it" I nodded slightly before doing so. "What do you want Stiles?" I heard a sigh of relief. "Finally! Have you been getting any of mine and Scott's texts?" I rolled me eyes "Yes, I've counted about one billion and three now." I heard a slight scoff, "Do you have any idea what's going on? Lydia is totally M.I.A, Jackson looks like he's got a time bomb inserted into his face, another random guy's dead and you have to help Scott do something about it." I scoffed, "Like what Stiles? " I hears Scott walk over to the phone. "Just something Liz, I can't do this without you." I looked over to Allison, she needs me more than they do. "Look, we'll deal with this later." I pulled the phone down, pointing to the road we need to take. "Take a left." As we took the sharp turn, Allison threw her hand over me. She looked over and realised "Sorry, sorry. I just totally soccer-mom'd you. I'm sorry."