Episode Two (Part Three) - Blood Sports

(Elizabeth's POV)

I decided to run through the woods. Knowing I could find Scott faster on foot. I was running fast, but not at my full vampire speed. Since that could only be used in short bursts. I need to get to higher ground. As I ran through I started to feel strange. As if every single one of my cells were changing. I felt a surge of energy flow through me as I started to realise the world had become bigger. No, I've just become smaller. I looked over to see my arms were no longer arms, but fucking wings. Holy shit I'm a bat. After a few moments of trying to get used to my new form and actually learning to fly, I flew up in the air, trying to notice Scott.

I heard slight growling in the distance so I flew over to it. When I got there I saw Scott, fully transformed. I flew to him, resulting in a growl escaping his lips. I reverted back to normal. As he saw me, he stared to loose his aggressive behaviour. I walked over slightly and looked him in the eyes. I switched on the old hypnosis and ordered Scott to "Calm down." after a few growls and heavy breathing, Scott calmed down. Reverting back to normal. He pulled me into a hug. "Thank you." I pulled out of the hug and smiled at him. "No problem."

***

After I took Scott back home, I decided to go an see Allison. I was missing her. I had my earphones in, focusing on the thought of her. This resulted in me not noticing a fucking car hitting me. Shit that hurt. Good job that ain't gonna leave a scratch. "Oh, my god." Whoever hit me, got out of the car and walked over to me. I heard Allison's voice. "Dad?" Shit, it's Allison's dad. I'm gonna get staked aren't I? "Dad? What the hell are you doing?" He turned to her, "She came out of nowhere ,Allison." She ran over to me, grabbing my hand. "Are you trying to kill my girlfriend?" She then turned to me. "Beth, are you okay?" I sat up from the floor, rubbing my head. "It's ok. I'm fine. I'm sorry. It was my fault. I was stupid and forgot to look" Allison rubbed my head comfortingly. "I do apologise for hitting your car. This is not the best possible introduction. I assure you I don't usually run out in front of cars." I turned to Allison, "I just wanted to come see you, pretty stressful day" Allison's dad looked at us cautiously before turning to me. "You sure you're okay?" I nodded. "Believe me, I've had worse. I once fell down the stairs at Wembley Arena as a kid." Allison and her father helped me up, although I let them for show, kind of don't wanna seem anymore suspicious. "If you want me to go home and meet you at the game, I can." Allison, shuck her head slightly. "I want you to stay, If that's okay dad?" She looked over to him. He looked at us hesitantly "err sure, you can stay until it's time to leave for the game. I'm coming to watch after all." I nodded politely. Fuck,he's gonna stake me after the game isn't he?. The two walked in, but I couldn't. Shit. Allison turned to me confused. "Beth? What's the matter? You can come in you know." I slowly stepped in and closed the door behind me. That's gonna take some getting used to. "Sorry, just felt cold for a bit" She smiled at me before taking my hand, pulling me to her bedroom.

We both sat on her bed before she turned to me. "So what's up? You said it was a stressful day."I smiled at her concern. "Me, Stiles and Scott were out looking for Scott's inhaler and we kind of found a dead body." Allison looked shocked. "Oh my god, where?" I sighed before continuing."At the house my parents died." A small tear escaped my eyes. Allison, noticing this, wrapped me in a hug, causing me to finally let out all the feelings I had locked away about my parents. "Beth. Shush, It's okay. Whatever memories that place brought up, I'll always be here for you. No matter what" I sniffed, wiping my tears away before looking at Allison. "You mean so much to me" Allison replied with a long kiss. I felt every drop of her emotions. Making me fall for her even more.

***

After a very awkward drive to the game, we finally got out and walked over to the benches. I noticed Melissa gesturing me to come over, smirk on her face. I turned to Allison, "Hang on a minute. Scott's mum wants me" She nodded as I walked over to Melissa. She was still smirking. "So that's why you didn't come home. You were off with your girlfriend." I sheepishly smiled. "Sorry I didn't tell you I was over Allison's. I got caught up." She eyed me up suspiciously. "I hope that's not code for making out." My eyes widened. I shrieked out, "Melissa!I don't want to talk about that stuff with you. Blimey. It's weird." She smirked at my embarrassment. "Oh, honey, It's my job to make you embarrassed. Go on, get back to your girl. By the way, she's gorgeous." I nodded, smiling. "Yes she is." Melissa walked with me before sitting down in front of me as I sat down next to Allison, holding hands as usual.

All the players gathered round. Preparing for the game. As it started everyone began running for the ball. Scott was clear for the pass but the bloke on his team wouldn't pass it to him. When the ball landed on the floor, Scott took his opportunity and ran for it. Jackson ran at him, knocking Scott over. "You pri—etty annoying person" I stopped myself from swearing, since Allison's father was next to me and could possibly kill me. Jackson scored but I didn't cheer. Nor did Allison, knowing what Jackson did to Scott. I saw Melissa look pissed off but slowly clapping, trying to not look as pissed off. Lydia, who was sitting next to me jumped around screaming. Not noticing how pissed I was.She then looked down and grabbed a sign. Oh fuck. She ordered me and Allison to hold it with just a look. What is she hypnotic now? I reluctantly did it. Hating the fact I have to hold it. I could hear someone's heartbeat rising. It took my a while to realise it was Scott. Piss, I hope Jackson isn't getting to him. I noticed he walked off in huff, this is gonna end badly. I looked over to a group of the team huddled round, I focused in on the conversation and heard four words. For words that pissed me off more than ever. "Don't pass to McCall". That fucking dick. He's trying to make Scott's game hell by getting everyone to not pass to Scott. Does he want everyone to die. If Scott doesn't, I'm gonna rip him apart myself.

Scott, got ready. I could slightly hear him growling which only made me feel more anxious.Allison's dad looked over to me. "Allison tells me your friend is playing, Scott, the one you live with." I nodded. "Which one is he?" I was about to answer, hesitantly when Lydia butted in." Number 11. Otherwise known as the only one who hasn't caught a single ball this entire game." I glared at Lydia, "Only because your boyfriend has spent the whole game stopping him from catching one. He's even got them lot to stop passing to Scott. For his sake, I hope Scott's okay." Allison's grip on my hand tightened to calm me down. Lydia just rolled her eyes "I hope we're okay. We need to win this." She stood up with the sign. "Allison? Elizabeth? Little help here?" I glared at her inches from ripping her throat out when Allison stroked my hand, comfortingly. I sighed and we both got up.Holding the stupid sign.

The game started again with one of the opposite players throwing the ball in the air. Scott, looking more angry than before saw the ball and jumped for it. Catching it in mid air. He landed over the two players and ran for the goal. Dodging everyone that tried to stop him. He threw the ball into the goal. For the first time in this whole game I actually Cheered. I heard Melissa and Stiles cheering too. When another school's player caught the ball, Scott seemed to growl at him. The bloke just passed him the ball and ran out the way. Ha. He then dogged everyone once more before lobbing the ball into the goal. Passing through the goalies net. Literally breaking it. I cheered again. Melissa turned tome with a large grin on her face, "What the..?" I just shrugged my shoulders.

Jackson, reluctantly passed the ball to Scott who started to wander around the pitch, growling much more. Shit, he's loosing control. Maybe my hypnosis will work from this distance. "Come on Scott, focus. You can do it." Two players charged at Scott, who threw the ball into the goal before they could hit him. Everyone cheered, including me. Glad I prevented him from turning. I looked over to Scott, realising his hands were turned . I saw him run off as we ran on to the pitch, I turned to Allison. "I'm gonna go see what's up with Scott" She nodded as I followed him.

As I walked through the school, trying to find him. I noticed his helmet on the floor. I went into the changing rooms, while Scott smashed a mirror. "Scott! Look at me!" He turned, fully transformed. Growling. My eyes turned yellow as I ordered him to "Turn back." He continued growl. Shit. I walked over slowly, trying not to anger him. "Scott, calm down"Still nothing. I got closer to him and placed my hand on his face, making him look more deeply into my yellow eyes. "Calm down." Finally. He complied, turning back to the normal, hairless Scott we all love. He sighed, "God, that was too close. Thanks for turning me back... Again." I smiled at him as we both stood up, "No problem". Stiles ran into the room. "Thank god, you got him back." I shrugged at Stiles. "No big deal. Just glad that our star athlete here can actually do this." Stiles nodded. "Yeah. We'll talk later then." I vamp sped in front of Stiles, stopping him from walking off. "What's up, Stiles?" He hesitantly looked at both me and Scott before sighing loudly. "The medical examiner looked at the other half of the body we found." I gestured him to continue, "Well, I'll keep it simple for Scott. Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human. Derek is human not animal. Derek not killer. Derek let out of jail." My fist closed angrily. "Bollocks. Really?" He nodded, furiously before adding. "Here's a bigger kick in the ass. My dad ID'd the dead girl, both halves. Her name was Laura Hale." I groaned loudly. Punching the wall. Leaving quite a hole. "As in Derek's sister. Fuck"