Suho: Warm me up (fluff)

Spicynaeng: Holy moly, christmas is coming !

Suho: And you're finally here to look after us again.

Soicynaeng: Life happened. But damn people are still reading this. Even though I'm writing this book without the intention of getting a lot of readers I'm thankful for every single person who happens to read and enjoy this. I hope you have a nice day :)

Suho: So it's gonna be a winter special today ! I hope you like it.

________________________________

There wasn't a worse day to wait outside than this one. When Suho opened the door, he was still half asleep and to his surprise you immediately stormed in.

„Quick, close the door."

It was a windy night and everything was covered by snow as if the world had turned into a giant freezer. It was just cold.

You shivered, trying to warm your face up as the warmth took some time to reach your body.

„Y/N. I thought you were at your friend's place."

„There were no trains leaving. And when I finally reached here I couldn't find the keys to my apartment. I must have lost them somewhere."

You were lucky that Suho didn't live far away from you, so you had just walked over to him and rang the doorbell like a maniac.

„I am so sorry to wake you up this late."

„No, I'm sorry. I shoud've heard you sooner. Just get comfortable, I'll get you a warm drink. You should make a call about the keys."

„But... I guess until tomorrow no one's going to be there."

You both were shifting nervously and he cleared his throat.

„Is it... is it okay for you to stay at my place ?"

Suho and you had only had a couple of dates, but you had never spent a night together. Now it looked like there was no other way. You nodded and he smiled at you.

A few moments later he came back with a cup of tea, a toothbrush and some clothes for you.

„They're a little oversized, but even more comfortable. If you want you can take a shower before going to bed. I have a little problem with my heater and it's not working properly to be honest. I'm sorry."

„That's okay, Suho. If it weren't for you I would have slept outside."

You smiled at him and thought how cute his nervousness was. You went to the bathroom and took a nice shower. The water didn't warm up that much, but it still made you feel warmer than before. When you came back you noticed him staring at you.

„What ?"

„You look cute in my clothes. I think I'll let you keep them."

You grinned and played around with the too lokg sleeves.

„Um... by the way, where am I sleeping ?"

„I guess you'll have to sleep in one bed with me."

You blushed and he chuckled.

„That's what I would have said if I didn't have this fancy guest bed."

With a few movements he turned the couch into a really nice bed. You caught yourself being a little disappointed.