12~ Get Him Back

Tom's POV

Tord has definitely been gone for a long time. I think it's been about half an hour. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when I let him have more time, but this is ridiculous. But honestly, it more scares me.

I started to worry, so I decided to go and check to see if he was okay. I ran to the door and pulled it open, slamming it shut as I ran out.

I ran down the street, just past the first block, when I saw a shopping bag on the floor with all different types of sweets inside it. I slowly stopped myself, coming to a quick halt in front of the spilled bag.

I examined it for a minute. This wasn't just a coincidence where someone just happened to drop their bag of sweets and leave, this had to be Tord. Now I was worried.

I started calling Tord's name as I ran down the streets trying to find him. I even went to the store to see if he was there, but he wasn't.

I remembered the chip I put inside the lock on the collar. I decided to put it in the collar since I didn't want to hurt Tord by stabbing it into him like I was some kind of professional vet.

I swiftly grabbed my phone from my pocket and went onto the ***** app and looked for the red light that would show me Tord's location. But it was really weird. It came up as a random part of the woods. That's when it clicked.
'Those wolfs tuck him!' I mentally slapped myself

I started following the light. Running wear the map on the app (haha... rhymes...) took me. And I was clearly going in the right direction, because I was getting closer to the red light.

I will find Tord, and I will get him back. Who knows what those... THING'S could be doing to him. And I swear if they lay a finger on him, I will burn the woods down with them in it.

A\N
Sorry it's short, I have other stuff to do, I explain it all in my 'Dear Star Boy Alternative Ending' book. So if you want info about why I'll be struggling then just go and read it (If you want). Okay, that's all, sorry, bye.