6~ I promise

I know it's like 5 AM but I woke up and I can't get back to sleep, plus I'm super bored
————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Tord's POV

I woke up while laying on something soft. I slowly opened my eyes, my same usual smile plastered to my face. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. Then I felt some groan and move.

When my vision had fully cleared I found myself laying on Tom. I cat-smiled and closed my eyes one more time and gave him a single squeeze before getting up. I slid myself out of the bed, trying not to wake Tom up. When I tried to get out of the covers, I caught my foot and I fell.

I just sat up again and shuck my head. Luckily I hadn't woken Tom up. I sighed in relief. I quietly got up and walked to the door.

As I put my hand on the door knob, I was about to turn it and open the door, when all of a sudden this loud sound went off. It made me jump and I screamed.

I looked over to where it was coming from and it was just this noisy box. It read the time. The time was 7 AM. Why was this time box making so much noise at exactly 7 AM?

Then I heard groaning. I looked over to Tom. He sat up drowsily and slammed his hand into the box. Then it stopped making the loud noises.

"Morning sleepy head" I cheered

"Morning" he mumbled

"Need any help?" I asked, trying to keep my laughs in

It was a good thing I went to sleep last night or he could've ended up worse this morning. He just simply sighed and shuck his head. He got up wobbly but was still able to balance himself.

"You know what, you're coming with me" he smirked

"Where!?" I gasped in excitement

"Oh, it's a 'lovely' place called school"

"Oh my god! Let's go there now then!"

"Okay, I have spare uniform so you can just wear that"

"Okie dokie lokie!"

He laughed at me and walked to his wardrobe. He seemed awake now. I was jumping up and down excitedly when all of a sudden these clothes came flying at me. They hit me in the face and I made an "OOF" sound when they hit me.

"Wear that" Tom said simply

I pulled the clothes off of my face and happily shouted "okay!"

.*+ Time Skip +*.

We were wearing these weird formal clothes. They weren't the most comfortable but I didn't mind them. It made me look smart even though I really wasn't. Unless it came to wolf facts! In other cases... then I'm not the smartest of... people... people?... Nah! I don't count as a person!

"Alright Tord, we're ready, so let's go" Tom smiled

"Okay! Let's go!" I exclaimed

He nodded and walked to the door, me following behind in his foot steps. He put his hand on the door knob, but as he was about to open the door someone shouted his name.

We both turned around with confused expressions on our faces. That was when I saw his mum and smiled. She smiled back at me.

"Hi Tom's mum!" I shouted excitedly as I waved my hand

"Hey there Tord" she giggled and waved back

"Wait! You knew about Tord being a werewolf!?" Tom asked

"Of course I did! Well, not at first, it was actually the vet that told me. Tord is one of the last werewolves there are, he's maybe 1 out of 9 others in the world"

"Yep! I forgot to tell you that" I turned around and mumbled nervously

"It's fine" Tom shrugged

"Now off you two go! I was planning on sending Tord to school with you anyway since I knew you had spare uniform, so the school has informed all the kids that Tord is a werewolf, so everyone already knows" Tom's mum smiled

"How did you do all of this? And when?" Tom asked

"I did it last night when you two were asleep!"

"Oh... wait! You didn't see anything did you!?" Tom asked panicky

"Like what?" Tom's mum smirked

"Gah! Never mind!" Tom went red and hot again and waved his hands in front of him frantically

"Okay! Okay!" Tom's mum laughed at him "now go on then, you're gonna be late"

"Okay, let's go Tord" Tom turned to me

"Okay!"

Tom turned around and swung the door open. We did a last goodbye wave to his mum and then we headed out. When I heard the door slam behind me and footsteps come closer to me I knew to then keep walking forward. So I did.

"Hey Tom?" I asked

"Hm?" He hummed

"Is... is school really as good as you said it would be?"

"Um... yeah, if you like learning"

"Then I think I'll like it" I smiled "and Tom"

"Yeah?"

"Do you promise?"

"Promise what?"

"That school is safe and fun"

"...I promise..."

"Okay, thanks Tom"

.*+ Time Skip To School +*.

Word count: 844