11~ "I Found You Tordie~"

GUYS! WHY HAVE YOU GIVEN ME 400+ READS ALREADY!? MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Tom's POV

I laid on my bed while looking at the ceiling, Tord by my side. I sighed in frustration. I was bored, and I could tell Tord was too. I turned my head to him. He was also looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey, Tord" I said

"Hm?" He hummed as he turned his head to me

"Can we do something?" I groaned

"We could watch the rest of that movie" he smiled

"Oh yeah! Let's go!"

I jumped up and off the bed. I grabbed Tord's hand, pulling him up too. He stumbled a bit but caught himself. I tried to keep my laughing in, but it was hard, so I just ended up snickering a bit.

"It's not funny!" Tord exclaimed with voice cracks

I started laughing more since now he had voice cracks. Soon after he finished pouting, he started laughing too. When we calmed down I wiped away my tears, and Tord was trying to catch his breath. I grabbed his hand and turned to the door, walking out and down the stairs to the living room.

We stopped when we were just stood by the couch. I was thinking of what to get from the kitchen, or if we even had anything, and Tord looked like he was stuck in deep thought too. Then something came to me. I snapped my fingers as the idea popped into my head.

"I know!"

I ran to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I reached my hand in and started to dig through it, trying to find what I was looking for. I wasn't sure if we were out of them or if they were just deeply hidden, but I couldn't seem to find anything. I pulled my hand back out and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Tord asked

"We don't have any more ice pops" I groaned

He gasped "then I'll go to the shops and get them while you set up the movie and the comfy stuff!"

"Hm... okay, just PLEASE be safe"

"I'll be fine, you saw how I handled that fangirl" he said smugly

"Yeah, but she almost beat you to it" I snickered

"Oh shush!" He pouted

I chuckled a bit "Okay then, the shops only two blocks away anyway so you should be back here in 10 minutes, if your not, I'm going out and looking for you"

"Fine" he laughed

He ran to the front door and opened it swiftly. Before he left he gave me a bright and reassuring smile, then he slammed the door shut again.

Tord's POV

I ran as fast as I could to get to the shops, and obviously it didn't take long since I still had my speed. I did a slide-stop informs of the shops doors. They automatically opened and I cat-smiled smugly as I walked in, feeling superior.

When I wandered in, I looked around in awe, there were so many shelf's and so many different foods. That's when I forgot I didn't bring money. I started digging through my shorts pockets to find something, then I felt paper. I tuck the paper out, it was lots of money held together by a bobble, and a sticky note was stuck to it. I read the note.

'I knew you'd forget, so I put them in your shorts before I gave you your clothes to get changed, ya silly pup. Remember not to spend it all!
-Tom -w-'

I smiled at the note. I laughed under my breath to myself. I ripped the sticky note from the money and shoved it in my pocket again.

I walked off into the candy isle. I looked around in awe. My eyes glistened at the sight of all the rows of sugar-filled sweets placed around everywhere on all the shelves.

.*+ Time Skip +*.

I walked out of the shops with the shopping bag. I was extremely tempted to eat all the sweets now, but obviously I didn't. I continued walking home. I think I've only spent about 5 or 6 minutes out, so I shouldn't be in any trouble for being late.

As I was walking and humming to myself, I suddenly tripped over something. I accidentally dropped the bag, and everything spilled out. I groaned in annoyance. I went to put everything back in when a hand crushed over my mouth. I got dragged into the alleyway that was right beside me.

"I found you Tordie~"

Word count: 754