11:11

When Taehyung came back, he placed all the gifts in a hidden spot and Jungkook woke up just in time. The boy frantically searched for Taehyung but quickly thought I bet he feels disgusted by me... he doesn't want me anymore.... and he sobbed. It was the only thing he could do after all. It was the only thing he was taught to be able to do when his dad beat him up. But Taehyung came back in. He rushed in and kissed all his tears away with a shocked expression. He held the sobbing boy up and whispered "sorry Jungkookie, I went to get some things. Please forgive me.." to which Jungkook said "it's okay Taehyungie i was just being a baby... that's all..." Taehyung muttered a "yeah, my baby" and luckily, Jungkook didn't hear. After the younger stopped crying, Taehyung led him to the kitchen. He said "Wear this Jungkookie!" he said excitedly.
"A-a blindfold?" Jungkook questioned. "It's fine Jungkook.. trust me" he gave his boxy smile and let me tell you, it melts a lot of hearts. Including Jungkook's.

The young boy finally gave in and said "fine..." Jungkook moved around the room with Taehyung guiding him through a back hug. They finally reached the spot, Taehyung dimmed the lights and got the cake ready. "Taehyungie, where are you? Is whatever you're doing almost done?" He chuckled "yeah baby bunny, it's almost done" After 5 minutes, Taehyung carefully lifted off the blindfold and the sight surprised Jungkook. He wasn't expecting gifts. Or a gift at all. Not even a cake or lavender scented candles placed on the floor to make the room seem comfy. Jungkook looked shook. He stood there frozen and not knowing what to do until Taehyung spoke "d-do you not like it Jungkookie? I'm so sorry i knew i shouldn't have gotten-

Jungkook shut him up by giving him a the warmest embrace he could and that instantly made Taehyung hug him back. "Y-you i-idiot. O-of course i l-love it" Jungkook finally smiled the biggest bunny smile he ever had and Taehyung swore he died for a second. "Thank god Jungkookie. Now, go sit and blow out your candle." Taehyung said excitedly. Once that was done, Jungkook started opening the gifts. He let a few tears escape as he saw the first one.

It was a really interesting couple necklace. It had Taehyung's name engraved in it and Jungkook wouldn't be taking it off anytime soon. And for the rest of the day, the bunny boy was happy. But there was one question lingering in Taehyung's mind..

When will he be able to see Jungkook's face?

When will he take his mask off?

I'm back!! So sorry for being gone so long. I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible! Hope you like the plot so far!